December 18, 2014 | 1346 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by TooMuchFaceStuff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

People with acne prone skin BEWARE!
Contains Mineral oil, colorants and parabens.
My personal expirence with these ingredients break me out.
As for the product, clinique has many amazing products then we have... this.
Cheap ingridents, and no beneficial ingredients.
It contains sesame oil - but the other cheap ingriedents really lower the bar for clinique.
No real skin care benefits. Mineral oil coats the skin. Its not absorbed. seriously google it.
All it really did is coat my skin and break me out. Within a couple days of using it i got red bumps under the skin in clusters - and i could tell i had a reaction to something.
I feel let down because of all the hype over this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by likedelicate

At first I absolutely loved this moisturizer. It soaked into my dry cracked winter skin and has been the only thing to ever actually moisturize my skin. For the first time I could actually wear foundation without it look dry and flaky. I wanted to love this moisturizer but I just can't. It made me breakout in terrible itchy small red bumps all along my upper lip and it's starting to affect my chin and inner cheeks. It's very painful and terribly itchy and annoying! It's a shame that a moisturizer that is supposed to be geared toward people with sensitive skin and allergen free has done this to so many people. Discontinuing immediately! Hopefully my skin will go back to normal soon!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

i got this as a gift and i wanted to believe that it would work great and be awesome since its a expensive mositurizer... well all it did for me was make me breakout an i had dry spots on my skin so with that said im done using this im going to get a oil free moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doesnt do anything special to my skin. Ive had breakouts, blackheads and flakey and oily skin while using this. I'm not saying this caused those things but it hasnt helped heal or prevent anything. It just makes my skin feel kind of hydrated- less tight and not dry after cleansing. I would prefer a moisturizer that helps fix the problems from occurring rather than one that acts like a bandaid as this does

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by lessismore3

Accidentally got given this one after asking for the oil free version at duty free at the airport. I thought at 25 my skin would cope with a bit of oil- apparently not. This broke me out and is just a disappointing moisturiser for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

An unimpressive moisturizer that is not worth the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

I'm not entirely sure what insanity lead me to trying this product again. I first tried it when I went on a skiing trip with friends and one of them brought the entire bathroom with her. I wore it for one night and decided it was the most horrid moisturizer I had ever tried. Aesthetically speaking, the yellow liquid looked good and I daresay iconic in its pump bottle. But it never did sink into my pores and my face felt so oily I had to wash it off. And even then, my skin still felt sticky. Fast-track several years and Clinique have apparently re-released it in an updated formula. I tried it on the weekend. Nope, still bad.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have dry skin. A friend recommended this moisturizer to me. It was useless for my skin. I was applying morning, noon, and night (yes, 3+ times a day) and my skin was more dry than ever! I went from dry skin, to flaking all over my face, and cracking in the corner of my lips! I think patting tap water on my face would have been more successful.

Also the smell, yuck, hated how this lotion smelled. It did not break me out, but very few products do.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This made my skin smooth, but broke me out in little bumps everywhere. They went away as soon as I discontinued using it. I cannot recommend this, and I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by darknights

I have a love hate relationship with this moisturizer. I definitely hate using this in the summer because it never seems to soak in. I sorta like this in the winter though when I have dryer skin. It breaks me out in the summer because it just sits on top of my skin but in the winter it seems to absorb better and doesn't cause acne. The main issue I have with this moisturizer however is the ingredients. While I don't think mineral oil is a terrible skin ingredient because technically it can't absorb into the skin and only acts as a barrier to prevent moisture loss I feel like cheaper lotions ie Nivea soft creme is a great dupe at a waaaaay lower price then this. That being sad I don't recommend this for oily girls during the summer or winter.