December 18, 2014 | 1392 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - 3-in1 Stay Flawless Liquid Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

For reference the shade soft honey is a beige undertone not yellow. Golden tan has a yellow undertone and great for people around the shade NC40. I wanted to love this foundation cause of the great reviews it was getting but it just didn't work for me. I have oily acne prone skin and this made my skin even worse. I broke out and even my dermatologist noticed my skin got worse. The color I chose was great only if I mixed it with moisturizer. The great part was that it came with a pump. Also the cap doesn't fully stay on, it kept coming off for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by serena44

I am shocked at how impressed I am with this foundation. I normally go a little higher end on foundations (and powders). The one huge drawback to this are the colors- pink based and turn orange on me. I use Classic Ivory which goes on a tad pale, but oxidizes within an hour. Honestly, I believe Bobbi Brown's theory that yellow based foundations look better on most everyone. They definitely do on me and tone down my constant redness. But I digress. The finish on this liquid is long lasting and it covers everything without looking like I've caked on my makeup. I've got a scar in the middle of my eyebrows and this settles in it after about 8 hrs, but not as badly as most. I've used ELDW (orange and melted off me), Bobbi Brown stick (great color, melted so quickly), MAC pro longwear (sucks the life out of my skin and darkens), Lancome (got the wrong shade and melts off within 4 hrs). My skin starts off dry and gets oily throughout the day. Products for oily skin make me look dry and 10 yrs older while everything else just melts away. So I'll deal with the pink-orange for now because I don't have to wipe off my face and reapply after 6 hrs. This is also priced cheaply enough that I won't cry if my toddler knocks it off the counter.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkky

I have used many foundations, I have a small collection even as of now. My skin has a few flaws that were not there when I was younger. So although I have many I have liked to use in the past I wanted to shop around for what I needed. My daughter told me about this foundation and said it was her favorite. I used Cover Girl in my high school years and never went back after moving on from them. I looked at this foundation in the store and saw it was a 3 in 1 foundation-primer-concealer WITH SPF, well this is what I needed so I purchased Medium-Beige (I am NC25). What an amazing product, I thanked my daughter for her advise. it stayed all day, my pores seem to shrink away, beautiful matte finish, totally flawless. My skin remained this way the entire day without feeling like I was even wearing makeup.. I recomend this. I will definately continue to use this as I already seem to be using this daily. LOVE IT!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2014 5:56:00 AM More reviews by camcamz223

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I feel like I am the only person who has to bash this foundation, but no matter what I do, I cannot seem to make this work for my skin tone.
I feel like the yellow-based colors are too pale, and the reddish colors are too deep for my skin tone. I've tried about 5-7 different shades in this line and none of them have worked on their own. I get a terrible white cast when I wear this, and the fact that it oxidizes badly on my skin does not help my ratings for it either. Maybe if I could find my right shade, it would be better, but I look grey in every color I wear.
I prefer Revlon Colorstay over this any day, except for the fact that it has no pump
Which they seriously need to fix for those of us that live in the USA.
The Cover Girl does come with a pump, I do LOVE that about it.
Oh, and the oil-control properties are good too, but not better than Colorstay to me

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by jojomua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

-great coverage,bendable - controls oil for the most part -dosent leave an ashy look -not sticky

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by xmikimagoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely one of the best foundations I have ever tried. I have very oily skin with redness in the t-zone. I am also very prone to breakouts and clogged pores. This foundation has amazing coverage and staying power. My skin doesn't look like an oil slick even after an 8.5 hour work day. The finish is matte, but it doesn't make your skin look dry or sickly. It hasn't made my skin breakout at all, even after I've fallen asleep with it on (bad, I know!). I also love that it comes with a pump! I used to use Revlon Colorstay, but the packaging was so messy that I couldn't stand it anymore. I love everything about this foundation and I won't be looking for anything else unless they discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Shasta333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! It covers really well, reminds me of makeup forever mat velvet but even better. It doesn't make me break out, doesn't get greasy, and stays in place all day. I don't even have to wear powder over it, so it doesn't look like I'm wearing a lot of makeup. The pump makes it easy to use, I just use my fingers to apply. This is my new favorite foundation. I get really sweaty at work, and have to wear masks sometimes and I still look good throughout the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

I got the shade Buff Beige 825.
I am slightly yellowed toned, classic ivory was too whiteish, the next over which is creamy natural has a pink tone to it. So i grabbed Buff beiged because it doesnt have a pinkish undertone and seemed to match my skin..

It is blendable,dries to a matte finish, does an okay job on covering pores, overall it does not impress me it just looks okay. As for the feel to it, it is extremely drying. My skin felt very very dry. I felt i couldnt even smile. Many people loved this but it did not work for my skin. And I did notice it oxydized a bit. For reference i moisturized with aveno , and also tried my clean and clear and i still had a very drying effect.

I think this is not a bad product because my sister likes it, she is medium toned, but i dont recm for dry skin. the shade range for light skinned people is not that good or natural looking either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Robynlesp12

I love this foundation. It is my all time favourite foundation. It feels so light on my face but still gives me a good amount of coverage. Also it has a built in primer so it last all day!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I didn't really like this product because even though I am an oily girl this foundation dries a little to matte for my tastes. I have oily and acne prone skin so when im treating break outs my skin can me flakey and the foundation sticks and emphasizes those dry areas which is so unflattering. It has a faint smell but not overpowering and goes away a few minutes after you've applied it. It has a pump with is a HUGE problem for most drugstore foundations don't really know why. It is VERY easy for this product to look cakey and it doesn't look natural enough. The coverage is great though and lasts a good 5-6 hours without me having to retouch it. I can get it for about $9-$10 at walmart or target. I am a nw20 and am in the shade 810 classic ivory.