August 1, 2014 | 940 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Matte - Kate Moss 103

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by kandi28

matte my a**. this was a major disappointment to me. its not even pigmented enuf.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect mauve shade on my lips. It has just enough pink to give a little pop of color to my lips. it is slightly drying but nothing lip balm can't take care of. I picked this up recently at CVS since they were having a BOGO 50 % off sale on Rimmel and I couldn't resist. I regret not getting more shades. The formulation could use some work, but the color is there. It also has decent staying power, but you will need to reapply. This is my favorite current shade right now. I can wear it daily and it is not over the top for work.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by paperdoll66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the lipsticks I wear the most often. It's very closer to my natural lip color. Most nude lip colors don't look good with my skin, so I like pairing this color with more dramatic eye makeup. It's also nice for when I just don't feel like looking like I spent a lot of time on my makeup. It doesn't smell like anything specific, but it smells good. It isn't too drying, but I usually choose to wear it with a balm. The packaging is very pretty.

It does lose points for a few things. It doesn't last as long as I would normally expect from a matte lipstick. I've worn about half a tube, and it is having some texture issues. I haven't had it for very long, but it has a little bit of grit to it later in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by popoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have both 103 and 102. i prefer 103 because 102 is drier and has a weird grain-y feel.
don't get me wrong, 103 is dry as well, but i find that all matte lipsticks are on the drier side. it's inevitable, i suppose.
as for the color difference, 103 is slightly lighter and cooler-toned than 102.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by beckynicole1

This is a great colour for every day use. Close to natural but still a nice pop of colour. On the other hand, I have dry lips and it does tend to emphasize this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

A definite improvement rimmel. I find this range a lot better than the original black lipstick they tend to feel plasticy and dry out my lips a lot. This is a lovely slightly darker pink than my natural lip colour and is the perfect highlight with a smoky eye. Love this colour really compliments my lips and pale skin tone and looks almost natural looking not like wow lipstick alert. They feel matte but at the same time moisturising and smooth. A lot of matte lipsticks tend to feel to dry for me but this is just right. In terms of staying power it's not a huge time about 3 hours but it does leave a bit of a stain on your lips I wouldn't say it disappears. Great every day lipstick I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by starlighttears

I really like this shade, not too flashy, not to overly neutral.
For some reason, I can't seem to find my favourite lip colour from maybelline, maybe they discontinued it, but it's the shade A60, it's called Windsor Rose. This is a very, very similar colour the only difference is that A60 has a sheer look to it, it's glossy. But this is a more matte version.

Overall, it's a good lipstick for its price and I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just lovely! Out of all the lipsticks I own, this is the one that is the most similar to my natural lip colour, maybe just a big pinker. This is definitely a great one for days where you don't want a bright, bold look, but instead something natural and pretty that flies under the radar. If you're a fair skinned girl, you really can't go wrong with this shade- it's wonderful paired with a smokey eye for night, or with neutral makeup for work and school.

For a true matte lipstick, the formula is not drying at all, which is awesome. That being said, it has a little more slip then other matte formulas I've tried, and so it doesn't seem to last quite as long. I took off 1 lippie from my rating because the formula doesn't quite match up with my all time fav matte lipstick, which are the Buxom Big and Healthy Lipsticks. Those are just slightly more comfortable, smoothing over lip lines, and longwearing then the Kate Moss line.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am very pale with quite pigmented lips. Most nudes look brown or muddy. This is the perfect MLBB shade for work and everyday. It is a lovely formulation hitting way above it's price point. I got it as a gift from Priceline and am really surprised!

EDIT:
I am still loving the colour but over time it is a little drying so I took one lippie off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by ochoseis

My new holy grail pink. It does last throughout the day, keeps my lips moisturized, works great on its own or if you add a gloss or balm on top. It was $75MXN around 5USD, so it is a great bargain.