April 17, 2014 | 1483 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Matte - Kate Moss 103

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by popoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have both 103 and 102. i prefer 103 because 102 is drier and has a weird grain-y feel.
don't get me wrong, 103 is dry as well, but i find that all matte lipsticks are on the drier side. it's inevitable, i suppose.
as for the color difference, 103 is slightly lighter and cooler-toned than 102.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by beckynicole1

This is a great colour for every day use. Close to natural but still a nice pop of colour. On the other hand, I have dry lips and it does tend to emphasize this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

A definite improvement rimmel. I find this range a lot better than the original black lipstick they tend to feel plasticy and dry out my lips a lot. This is a lovely slightly darker pink than my natural lip colour and is the perfect highlight with a smoky eye. Love this colour really compliments my lips and pale skin tone and looks almost natural looking not like wow lipstick alert. They feel matte but at the same time moisturising and smooth. A lot of matte lipsticks tend to feel to dry for me but this is just right. In terms of staying power it's not a huge time about 3 hours but it does leave a bit of a stain on your lips I wouldn't say it disappears. Great every day lipstick I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by starlighttears

I really like this shade, not too flashy, not to overly neutral.
For some reason, I can't seem to find my favourite lip colour from maybelline, maybe they discontinued it, but it's the shade A60, it's called Windsor Rose. This is a very, very similar colour the only difference is that A60 has a sheer look to it, it's glossy. But this is a more matte version.

Overall, it's a good lipstick for its price and I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just lovely! Out of all the lipsticks I own, this is the one that is the most similar to my natural lip colour, maybe just a big pinker. This is definitely a great one for days where you don't want a bright, bold look, but instead something natural and pretty that flies under the radar. If you're a fair skinned girl, you really can't go wrong with this shade- it's wonderful paired with a smokey eye for night, or with neutral makeup for work and school.

For a true matte lipstick, the formula is not drying at all, which is awesome. That being said, it has a little more slip then other matte formulas I've tried, and so it doesn't seem to last quite as long. I took off 1 lippie from my rating because the formula doesn't quite match up with my all time fav matte lipstick, which are the Buxom Big and Healthy Lipsticks. Those are just slightly more comfortable, smoothing over lip lines, and longwearing then the Kate Moss line.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am very pale with quite pigmented lips. Most nudes look brown or muddy. This is the perfect MLBB shade for work and everyday. It is a lovely formulation hitting way above it's price point. I got it as a gift from Priceline and am really surprised!

EDIT:
I am still loving the colour but over time it is a little drying so I took one lippie off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by ochoseis

My new holy grail pink. It does last throughout the day, keeps my lips moisturized, works great on its own or if you add a gloss or balm on top. It was $75MXN around 5USD, so it is a great bargain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I bought this a few months ago and threw it in my lipstick stash and just recently started using it. LOVE this color! Its the only matte pink that I own and its a great shade for my pale yet lightly tanned skin tone. I think its a great summer color that looks great with any eye look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow...this color is so gorgeous on my fair, cool toned skin. My lips are already pretty plump, but they are colorless! This lippie is perfect for that light makeup, understated look. I'm usually drawn to brighter colors. I picked this up for a nice, low key look and it delivers.

I like the vanilla scent and the price is decent, especially if you pick this up on sale. This lippie feels kind of slick and moisturizing, not drying at all. I'm not sure a lip balm is necessary with this product. The lasting power is ok...I still have to keep reapplying since I eat lipsticks off my lips.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to scour to find this baby, so happy I found it! I love Mrs Moss for one, The simple packaging I find is quite nice AND This colour is gorgeous. Its great coverage & lasts well, its also really creamy & doesnt dry out your lips. I actually find Rimmel makes pretty good moisturising lippies :D