Oriflame Kohl pencil - Nude

4.8

on 12/26/2014 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great stay power! Excelent price

This is AWESOME , I read the reviews here but never thought it would be "that " good . I don't use nude or white pencils in my inner rim because I thought they made my eyes look scary wide and they usually make my eyes water , but this applies like a magic pen and never irritating , just a light touch and you have natural looking , but much larger eyes ..It doesn't smear at all, and lasted for hours . I took out one lippy because it needs sharpening , not an automatic pencil , but still you won't have to sharpen it a lot :)

on 12/23/2013 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

It surprised me not seeing many reviews on this. I love it a lot. It doesn't irritate my eyes, stays almost 4 hours (then you can apply again) and its color is beautiful. I brightens up the eyes naturally because it is not white. I would highly recommend it. I use it on my waterline, (everyday) and it doesn't need to be sharpened instantly.

on 4/3/2013 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a nude kohl pencil, that looks really natural on unlike the white kohl it looks obvious for me that i'm wearing a white kohl. i think its a better choice for medium and tan and dark skin tones than the white kohl. Its a matte nude shade It's super creamy , soft and easy to apply. I wear it on my waterline and then I put some of the product on my ring finger and apply it I the inner corner of my eyes just to brighten my eyes and works really really well . And I also use it under my eyebrows for a bit of highlighting . it really helps brighten my eyes and makes me look wide awake! I LOVE IT AND I'LL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE