November 28, 2014 | 1071 users online

Conditioner - Bear Fruit Macadamia Ginger Cream Conditioner

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ingredients are : purified water, macadamia nut oil, palm kernal oil, cetearyl, ginger, cinnamon, marshmallow root, calendula, BTMS, fragrance, preservative. When I used this in the shower, I noticed it had a very light citrusy scent that virtually disappeared as soon as I rinsed my hair out. My hair drank this stuff up and felt like it had absorbed properly. I left it in for the recommended five minutes to work. When my hair air-dried, it looked shiny and had good texture. There was no greasiness or residue. I was just disappointed that there was not much of a lingering fragrance, not even a faint smell of the ginger which I was hoping for. Its performance as a natural conditioner was positive. Whenever I see that a conditioner has high concentrations of organic oils and butters in the ingredient list, I'm all over it. I like the idea of "feeding" my hair the nutrients it requires and feel happy that this has some of my favorite oils to use on my hair. This is good for those with dry or curly hair and there is no glycerin so I can use it year round. For reference I have curly 3b hair, normal to high porosity due to highlighting with a medium density. Update: I am still loving this, especially for warmer months when my hair can get frizzy and staticky. It isn't greasy and my hair feels and looks sufficiently moisturized. I still wish this had a better smell, but overall this is great when I wear my hair curly.