Dove Purely Pampering in Almond Cream with Hibiscus

I've used a number of Dove body washes over the years. I think this is my second one from the Purely Pampering line...the other one I can remember was Warm Vanilla with Shea. I was also a fan of their Cream Oil line back when it was on the shelves.
First of all, while I don't have particularly dry or sensitive skin, my boyfriend does and he refuses to use anything on his skin in the shower other than the Dove body washes, usually the Deep Moisture one or the Sensitive Skin one. When I pick up the Purely Pampering ones, he doesn't complain about them not working as well, so I suspect others with sensitive skin or dryness I think could safely venture into the Purely Pampering line. I don't even need to use body lotion when I use them, except for on my legs if I've just shaved them. Other body washes will tend to dry me out gradually with each use.
Aside from their moisturizing capabilities, the scent and packaging of Dove body washes is probably my favorite thing about them. In my humble opinion, Dove are on their game with scents and packaging of their products. I really like how many scents they have to choose from, and I like to try out a new one each time I repurchase. This one is hard to describe, but it's feminine, delicate, but sophisticated and not sweet or dessert-y.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just got done using this morning , the sent is great . It got rid of the dry skin i had . It was a bit too moisturzing for the warm months . Im buying this again when winter comes .

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

So far I have been using this this for two weeks and so far so good. I haven't broken out or makes my skin feel gross, like ants are crawling underneath my skin. The scent meshes well with my body chemistry. I kind of wish that it lathers more but that would defeat the purpose because lather actually dries out the skin and it is a cosmetic feature, nothing beneficial. It does make my skin feel a bit coated but I can deal with it at the present time because it is still chilly in my neck of the woods and the humidity is a bit on the low side. This would become my cold weather cleanser since my skin would get ridulously dry.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Almond cream with hibiscus shower gel by dove got a marvellous scent! Tropical and sweet! it goes really well,it cleans without drying your skin, and it lathers really good! The smell is awsome and sweet! Love it!