November 23, 2014 | 1100 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Purely Pampering in Almond Cream with Hibiscus

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by coldlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just got done using this morning , the sent is great . It got rid of the dry skin i had . It was a bit too moisturzing for the warm months . Im buying this again when winter comes .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far I have been using this this for two weeks and so far so good. I haven't broken out or makes my skin feel gross, like ants are crawling underneath my skin. The scent meshes well with my body chemistry. I kind of wish that it lathers more but that would defeat the purpose because lather actually dries out the skin and it is a cosmetic feature, nothing beneficial. It does make my skin feel a bit coated but I can deal with it at the present time because it is still chilly in my neck of the woods and the humidity is a bit on the low side. This would become my cold weather cleanser since my skin would get ridulously dry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Almond cream with hibiscus shower gel by dove got a marvellous scent! Tropical and sweet! it goes really well,it cleans without drying your skin, and it lathers really good! The smell is awsome and sweet! Love it!