Dove Purely Pampering in Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla

3.3

on 9/14/2014 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I like the moisturizing properties of the Dove pampering creams but the scent of this was disagreeable to my nose. I found it smelled nothing like buttercream but of musty vanilla. To each their own. Will be taking this back.

on 11/10/2013 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The scent is lovely and warm. Better for an evening shower than for the morning.

This product made the skin on my body to breakout even in areas that I normally don't pimples. Do not recommend it for anybody with oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this. The smell is not awful, but once applied in the shower, it becomes a tad overwhelming. It is very perfumey! I had to return this for two reasons. One, it reminded me too much of the Dial Gold bar soap. It smells exactly like that. I have never been a fan of that particulat soap. Matter of fact, I can't stand it. And the second reason is because I did not find it as moisturizing as it should have been. I felt as if it dried my skin out. I had to use a lotion behind this just to quench the thirst that it left on my body. I would not repurchase this.

This is great stuff. I like this particular one and the Almond and Hibiscus. They are so moisturizing and smell grrrrreat! I Wish Dove would come out with a beauty bar in the Almond and Hibiscus scent. I use the Vaseline Cocoa Butter lotion and Cocoa Butter infused petroleum jelly. Just great stuff for your skin...trust me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Dove vanilla beauty bar/soap is a very nice vanilla,smells nice and makes me feel clean along with happy when I take my shower...

on 4/24/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This body wash smells so divine! Smells like buttercream! It feels so soft and comforting and it has a nice rich creamy lather too. It really moisturizes, softens and, smooths my skin. I also love that it comes in a 24 oz bottle so it lasts quite a while.

on 4/2/2013 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Shea Butter with warm vanilla shower gel by dove got a marvellous scent! Cosy,warm and sweet! it lathers really well,it cleans without drying the skin! the smell is so smooth and sweet! Love it!