CVS Acne Fighting Moisturizer

on 4/2/2013 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this product hoping it would help with breakouts and moisturize my skin. I liked that it didn't contain silicone like the Clean & Clear Brand. I tried it several time and it seemed to make my skin flakey, dry, and contributed to clogged pores instead of fighting it. I will never use this again.

From CVS Website:
Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. Helps prevent & treat acne while moisturizing skin. CVS/pharmacy Acne Fighting Moisturizer is both an effective acne treatment medication and an oil-free moisturizer, providing clear, healthy skin. Effectively fights pimples, while leaving skin soft and hydrated.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Methyl Gluceth -20, Diacetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Menthyl Lactate, Steareth-20, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Disodium, EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT.