October 1, 2014 | 1224 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter Caramel Cream Kiss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by graceface07

i have this in vanilla macadamia. its super hydrating, smells wonderful, and the tin is cute. i actually pucker up and sort of kiss the product rather than applying with my hands. i love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love the other flavor of this, Vanilla Macadamia nut. This one is ok. I LOVE caramel, but this just isn't doing it. Its the same formula as the vanilla one except i do notice my lips aren't as hydrated? I don't know if I am crazy here but lol, I don't feel them as hydrated as I do with the macadamia one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Liberty96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall a very nice product.
It's easy to apply (although a little messy & unhygienic if you've got dirty hands) and gives your lips a natural looking glossy shine.
I've got a wide range of different lip products and definitely think this is one of my favourites, although it's not a quick fix for awfully damaged lips, it's generally a cheap & an effective every day product which will keep your lips smooth & shiny.
I now never leave the house without my lip butter (either caramel cream or Vanilla & macadamia) & it's kept my lips hydrated & crack free even throughout winter, in the wind & cold whilst riding my horse.
Fantastic product which I would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by fontainemullins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Would I buy this again: yes
BUT... I don't find this to be a fixer upper.
If you have dry, cracked lips, this will soothe them but not fix them. I have found this to be good on chapped lips but it requires a few applications to be effective. 2 days in my experience. If I usually have chapped lips I use Carmex or Blistex and overnight the flakies and dryness are gone.
My POSITIVES: I would buy this again because it does an amazing job of keeping lips hydrated. I applied this whilst having the flu (when my lips were a flakey dry mess). While it did hydrate my lips, it still didn't really fix them like my other balm (blistex) did. So anyway, after my flu and my lips were nice and normal and smooth, I went back to this Caramel Lip Butter. And BAM! My lips are smooth and staying smooth! This stuff works great for mildly chapped/smooth lips to get them in good condition. Not for really dry chapped lips.
Good scent!
It is so subtle yet yummy and it is so mild that it actually makes you feel like you are putting a mildly flavoured butter on your lips.
It comes in a tin pot.
Which I like, because it looks pretty and it makes it easy to distinguish from my glosses. Yes, it may be unhygienic from a general point of view, but I reckon my tube glosses hold a lot more bacteria around the rim than this one. (Has anyone else gotten gloss or balm with the tiny hole that eventually makes its way up/down the threads of the lid? And bacteria can get to the edges or into the threads of the tube which eventually eases its way to the outside. I'm a balm in bag kinda girl and some of my tubes have picked up bag dust) There is no opportunity for stickiness or leakage from this. Unless you scrape your finger on the side. Aaaargh such a long review but the short of it is:
Smells great
Feels like butter (mmmm:-)
Soothes chapped lips (but...)
Won't fix very chapped lips fast (2-3 days)
Keeps lips soft
Great under lipstick
Great over lipstick
Feels velvety smooth.
Keeps unchapped lips unchapped!

Not good to repair lips in a short time period but amazing for everyday AFTER lips have healed. I have never had such smooth lips for so much amount of time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I have to say, this product smells so delicious I want to eat it. Buttery consistency, delicious scent, and moisturising effect is great. I only have a little qualm with this, that it comes in a tin and you have to apply the product with your fingers… a little doubt in the hygiene department, other wise I have no complaints about this lip butter. Given it the 3 trials (day, night, lipstick base), and it passed with flying colours. The tin is small and flat so it fits into your purse or travelling bags/cosmetic bags easily, so you can take it everywhere. It has gained a permanent place in my hand bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by AlexSTAR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's amazing! Today I brought two of these, and I love it.

Packaging is cute and easy to handle, also portable so I can easy slip it into my jean pockets when out and about. The actual product is so smooth and goes on amazingly. A little goes a long way with this product. All you need is a little to glide on your whole lip. I got a list of cons and pros for people thinking about buying this.

Pros - portable and easy to handle package, moisturising, stays on long, nice texture

Cons - really soft so easy to accidentally take too much, if too much is applied it looks white on your lips, the texture is really sticky in the tin (but smooth on your lips luckily)

But I really love this product, I keep it in my school locker ALL the time :D I'm definitely buying this again after I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by butterflyboots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia rather than Caramel Cream Kiss.

Pro -
1. The scent! yummy smelling but not overpowering
2. The packaging. For some reason I just love little tins for lip balms rather than a tube.
3. The texture. It's very thick. A sort of creamy wax. It feels very moisturizing going on and has good staying power.
4. Good price and easily accessible.

Con -
1. It doesn't feel very hydrating so much as a protective layer. I guess that's the paraffinum liquidum. It feels like it coats and protects your lips from wind etc more then it helping lips that are already dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Foundationfiend

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is not pricey but is SUPER moisturising on your lips, it doesn't feel heavy and it leaves a lipgloss type shine on your lips, it doesn't turn your lips white and the moisture sinks in quickly leaving the glossy finish to protect your lips.

It smells like caramel obviously and comes in a cute little tin which can go in your pocket or your bag easily.

I really can't wait to try the rest!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by TeenWolf

I really Love this lip butter/balm it is very moisturizing and perfect to use everyday and night. I use it everyday and my lips are moisturized and i haven't had chapped lips since i started using it about 3 weeks ago. So overall its a very good lip balm and it smells great too!!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this product in this flavor as well as the raspberry one which is absolutely divine smelling. This caramel one however is so sweet it's almost sickening to me but of course that's personal preference.

The product doesn't moisturize as deeply as I would like it too, it mostly sits on top of the lips as most chapsticks do but is much thicker than a normal salve or chapstick. It does protect so that's what's important.

The packaging is very inconvenient, the twist top will not come off sometimes (especially if you're hands are a little slippery from moisturizing) and I get so frustrated I just pick up my babylips instead. There is something about balm in a pot like this though that makes it feel a little more pampering to apply before bed.