April 17, 2014 | 1966 users online

Treatments - Christian Dior - Diorsnow D-NA Reverse White Reveal Night Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

This is quite a pricey product ($150 CDN a bottle before tax) but this is one of those products that really seems to work for me. I have combo acne-prone skin and hormonal breakouts here and there, all of which have left behind some scars. I also feel my complexion is a bit ruddy and sallow looking when it gets hormonally oily at certain times of the month. I have tried many types of brightening products to combat all of this but none really seemed to do much (such as Clinique's). Then one day, a Dior SA gave me a sample of this and I am so glad she did. Immediately this really agreed with my skin and seemed to make a difference in brightening and evening out my complexion. So as soon as my sample ran out, I went out and got the full size product. It comes in a 50ml (1.7 oz) sturdy black pump bottle with a silver cap. The product itself is a serum texture, slightly translucent milky serum with a perfumey fragrance, and it sinks right into the skin with no trace of oil or film left behind. This is really great for oily skins because it doesn't add any oil, doesn't make things worse, and it dries completely after sinking into the skin. I use this Diorsnow night concentrate after washing my face at night and it really does seem to help even out my complexion, when I wake up the next morning I feel my skin is more glowy and translucent. With regular use, I feel my complexion is brighter and more even. Another important point is it also does not cause me to break out or make my face greasy. I wish it didn't have the fragrance, but that isn't enough to stop me from buying this again when I run out.