Ecotools Deluxe fan brush

on 3/29/2015 3:20:00 AM

great brush for the price

on 3/17/2015 6:57:00 PM

This is a really good brush for applying finishing powder or blending out blush. Super soft and good value.

on 2/5/2015 5:38:00 PM

Love, love, love this brush!! Perfect for highly pigmented blushes (or practically any blush and many powders, it just works the best for highly pigmented blush of any brush I hae tried). Cleans very easily, has no shedding at all, and I've had this a while and use it a lot, and still have not seen a single bristle shedded. Great price point, too. Would definitely re-purchase and would definitely recommend!! I even bought a backup in case they discontinue this!! 5-stars, for sure!!!!

on 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

One of my newest brushes and Im very delighted to have finally found a FULL fan brush. I already have an angled brush for sculpting but its quite small, and not the best to get along the hairline/forehead area to even furthern sculpt and/or get a real sun touched effect. This is perfect for that:cheekbone sculpting, along the hairline, jawline, and embarssingly enough...breast sculpting. Nothing extreme, but the breasts& chest area can be enhanced with bronzer as well. The size is perfect, it's soft, no shedding, and the price is very agreeable. Im so glad my family came to visit me in Switzerland and bought this for me from my USA wishlist. Unfortunatly my country is very limited to brands so if you are in USA and looking for a sculpting brush, this is the perfect one.

on 4/30/2014 7:49:00 PM

A fan brush that isn't wimpy! I've been wanting one that would actually wipe away the residual eyeshadow from underneath your eyes. This deluxe fan brush is perfect!! I read the other reviews and it didn't cross my mind to use it to apply blush or highlighter. It's definitely a dual purpose tool. I'll keep mine clean and strictly for whisking away eyeshadow fallout. This brush is super soft and very full. It's a fabulous value for the money. Ecotools are fabulous.

I had been looking EVERYWHERE for a really full and fluffy fan brush to apply highlighter. It grabs the perfect amount of highlighter and when you dust it on it looks natural and you don't look like a disco ball. The hairs are beyond soft on this thing, it was definitely worth every single penny. Big fan brushes are so overpriced so it's nice to see a drugstore brand come out with one for such an affordable price. This is such a staple brush I feel like everyone needs this because it is so cheap and so versatile. ELF cosmetics has a fan brush but it is paper thin and not worth trying, this one however IS.

on 12/22/2013 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A must have for anyone that struggles with applying pigmented blushes. This brush will give your cheeks a soft flush of color that looks completely natural in appearance. It can also be used for lightly sweeping setting powder or powder foundation over the face. It's great for highlighting the cheekbones, too. This brush is incredibly soft, cruelty-free (synthetic bristles), and eco-friendly. I got mine off iHerb for $5.82.

on 9/24/2013 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Oh. My. God. This is the softest brush I have ever owned. And I own a variety of brands, high-end and drugstore. I've been looking for a high quality inexpensive fan brush and I found it! I wanted a nice big one, and most of the drugstore brands had tiny fan brushes, and the high ends ones were $40+, which I couldn't justify spending. I use this to apply a loose powder over my makeup (bare minerals mineral veil). It's also great for getting a sheer highlight or blush look, or just wiping away excess product. If you want a nice fan brush without breaking the bank, then BUY THIS. It is just incredibly soft and works well.

on 9/2/2013 4:59:00 PM

This brush was floppier than I expected. I was thinking that the bristles would be shorter and therefore sturdier, but they are longer and more flexible. This allows for broader strokes, but I think a bit of precision is lost there. I prefer to use this to sweep powder over my face rather than use it to apply blush, but overall it is a great tool and is very durable.

on 8/6/2013 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So happy with this brush!! For the price and quality nothing compares!! YAY!!

Popular Makeup Brushes