October 25, 2014 | 1730 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Deluxe fan brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

One of my newest brushes and Im very delighted to have finally found a FULL fan brush. I already have an angled brush for sculpting but its quite small, and not the best to get along the hairline/forehead area to even furthern sculpt and/or get a real sun touched effect. This is perfect for that:cheekbone sculpting, along the hairline, jawline, and embarssingly enough...breast sculpting. Nothing extreme, but the breasts& chest area can be enhanced with bronzer as well. The size is perfect, it's soft, no shedding, and the price is very agreeable. Im so glad my family came to visit me in Switzerland and bought this for me from my USA wishlist. Unfortunatly my country is very limited to brands so if you are in USA and looking for a sculpting brush, this is the perfect one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A fan brush that isn't wimpy! I've been wanting one that would actually wipe away the residual eyeshadow from underneath your eyes. This deluxe fan brush is perfect!! I read the other reviews and it didn't cross my mind to use it to apply blush or highlighter. It's definitely a dual purpose tool. I'll keep mine clean and strictly for whisking away eyeshadow fallout. This brush is super soft and very full. It's a fabulous value for the money. Ecotools are fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by popcornlover722

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had been looking EVERYWHERE for a really full and fluffy fan brush to apply highlighter. It grabs the perfect amount of highlighter and when you dust it on it looks natural and you don't look like a disco ball. The hairs are beyond soft on this thing, it was definitely worth every single penny. Big fan brushes are so overpriced so it's nice to see a drugstore brand come out with one for such an affordable price. This is such a staple brush I feel like everyone needs this because it is so cheap and so versatile. ELF cosmetics has a fan brush but it is paper thin and not worth trying, this one however IS.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by iepurasmic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A must have for anyone that struggles with applying pigmented blushes. This brush will give your cheeks a soft flush of color that looks completely natural in appearance. It can also be used for lightly sweeping setting powder or powder foundation over the face. It's great for highlighting the cheekbones, too. This brush is incredibly soft, cruelty-free (synthetic bristles), and eco-friendly. I got mine off iHerb for $5.82.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh. My. God. This is the softest brush I have ever owned. And I own a variety of brands, high-end and drugstore. I've been looking for a high quality inexpensive fan brush and I found it! I wanted a nice big one, and most of the drugstore brands had tiny fan brushes, and the high ends ones were $40+, which I couldn't justify spending. I use this to apply a loose powder over my makeup (bare minerals mineral veil). It's also great for getting a sheer highlight or blush look, or just wiping away excess product. If you want a nice fan brush without breaking the bank, then BUY THIS. It is just incredibly soft and works well.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This brush was floppier than I expected. I was thinking that the bristles would be shorter and therefore sturdier, but they are longer and more flexible. This allows for broader strokes, but I think a bit of precision is lost there. I prefer to use this to sweep powder over my face rather than use it to apply blush, but overall it is a great tool and is very durable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by katefowler1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So happy with this brush!! For the price and quality nothing compares!! YAY!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by amoenaonline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this brush for highlighting but I have been using it also for setting up my BB cream with loose/pressed powder. The bristles are really nice and soft, as with all Ecotools brushes. I love the cheap price and great quality. I don't think this is a regular fan brush though because it's so thick and big.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I use this for a sweep of powder highlight under the eye area and its perfecr for that! I also use to blend out contour bronzer and blush when i get a little too happy with it. its dense and perfect for many different uses! I've even used to brush off excess powder from my T-zone. perfect fan brush! I love ecotools.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Gr8DaneLvr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think I own just about every brush in the ecotools line, including this fan brush. Like my other ecotool brushes, the fan brush is high quality and keeps it's shape/softness after washing it.

I use this particular brush to apply a touch of powder luminizer to my cheeks and forehead.