July 31, 2014 | 1834 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster Bronzing Veil

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by ScNaiad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because it is absolutely darling, obviously. I got it for about 3$ because it was on sale and it had a coupon on it so I was very happy. However if it were at full price knowing what I know now I don't think I would repurchase it again. Firstly I am not fan of the packaging it is a bit to big for my taste and I hate when companies waste plastic on crappy brushes that do not work and are completely pointless. The color payoff isnt great but it adds subtle color with the perfect amount of shimmer. If you are looking for something for contouring this is not the product for you but if you want to add a bit of warmth to your face its a pretty decent product. It does also have a pretty strong flowery scent to if you are sensitive to that do beware.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Amberbock363

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Fell in love with the cute heart shaped bronzers but this product although the packaging was so cute was a miss utter garbage you couldn't see anything on my face and when I put it on my five year old it left a faint glitter although I dismembered some of the hearts. So disappointed :( also got a free blush for buying this that I wasn't happy with its going back to ulta :(.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just looking at this product makes me happy. It's so FREAKING CUTE. From the actual heart-shaped bronzer beads to the hot pink modern compact... Dang, it's awesome. The product itself goes on subtly without too much color or shimmer, which is prefer, but I had to take off a lippie for the smell. The floral scent is ostensibly what the "Happy Booster" part is all about, but it's too strong for me. It's pungent and made me sneeze, but I won't be returning this because I just love looking at it. I know, that's a dumb reason, right, but I ended up paying only a dollar plus tax for it. It's $14 at CVS, but I had a $3 coupon, and I got $10 Extra Bucks back. Can't beat that deal with a 10-foot pole so to speak. This almost makes up for that horrible Organic Fake Out mascara that burned my eyes.