Revlon Baby Stick in Sunset

1.1

on 3/6/2015 12:27:00 PM

OMG !! I hav never used such a horrible stuff in my life!! I first gt to see this in drugstore n didn't bought it as it ws too expensive fr me..! One day suddenly I gt to see this in poundland and picked it up immediately in the shade sunset and pink passion. I was too excited to try this out but unfortunately when I tried it the colour payoff is zero but compared to the shade sunset i find pink passion is better..! I really liked the packaging wished it coould have given the same colour payoff aswell ! And lastly I think it's too pricey fr such a small product whereas m smart enough of not buying it from drugstore ...lol!!!

on 7/17/2014 10:09:00 AM

I saw it, was enchanted by the concept -such a discrete, portable cheek/lip stain in a lovely presentation-, and bought it even though it was quite expensive. When I arrived home ad tried it I couldn't believe it: the consistence was awful, it felt like putting on a very thick layer of grease in your face -so contradictory:, a pretended light, soft summery blush that makes you feel all caked up and like you'll have to get detergent to wash it off. And then the colour. It's non-existent. I had to rub like ten layers of this already thick gelatin in my face to start guessing a very light red colour. It was such a huge deception, would never ever reccomend it.

on 6/4/2013 11:05:00 AM

Terrible stuff. Barely any colour out of it, definitely not enough pigment.

on 5/15/2013 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am quite disappointed , this product looked just the thing to give a slick of colour on my cheeks in the summer months, I love the cute packaging and was really looking forwardd to trying it. Unfortunately you can hardly see it at all so not much use, what a shame as it looked amazing and the price was good too.

on 4/27/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

add me to the list of disappointed customers! this was sooo hard to find that when i finally found one on a display, i snatched it up at the ridiculous full price. i really love cheek sticks, packaging-wise, but this had zero color payoff and a thick sticky waxy texture.

on 4/17/2013 2:51:00 PM

I was looking for cheaper alternative to the Tarte cheek stains and I thought that I had found it in the new Revlon Baby Sticks. It had cute packaging and I was excited to see a drug store version of the higher brand. I bought it on impulse because I am generally very pleased with what Revlon produces. This was so not the case this time.

I bought both Tahitian and Sunset. I expected them to be very pigmented, but when I tried out Sunset I couldn't believe what I saw. Well didn't see that is. It looked nothing more then I was applying grease to my face and not the pretty red color I was expecting. I then tried out the Tahitian which was supposed to be a light pink color. Imagine my surprise when they looked EXACTLY the same! Needless to say I returned both and was able to save the money spent.

I think that this product was very rushed and that Revlon should have spent more time on the formula and pigmentation. I would consider buying again, but only if there were improvements in color. Also an improvement in price point as well. I paid $9.00 each for just 0.1 oz.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Super quick version of this review: BLAH.

I was so excited to find these new Baby Sticks by Revlon because I've always been a gel or gel-like blush freak. "Baby Stick" is such a corny name for a product, but considering how much product you get.... Baby stick indeed.. You get maybe half an inch of product or .1 oz for around $10. THAT IS RIDICULOUS.

No matter because you might as well get no product for $10, you have to scrub this stuff into your skin to get the slightest hint of coral color. I haven't been pissed over a product purchase in a long time but yeah, really annoyed I paid money for this.

Numerous brands have many products like this that have color payoff, Revlon should go back to the drawing board on their version.

on 4/6/2013 11:07:00 AM

I concur with the previous reviewer: though it looks very vivid in the stick, this product is so sheer as to be useless.I got no color payoff from this, and I'm fair. Great idea, really poor performance. I bought all three Baby Stick colors at the same time, and the only one that shows up at all is Pink Passion.

on 4/1/2013 12:34:00 PM

Do NOT waste your money on this product unless you like invisible makeup. Great concept and cute packaging with ZERO pay off. A cheek and lip stain in a tiny fat tube -- I am very fair, and got no color whatsoever from this product. It is a solid jelly-like consistency, but I may as well just smear some Vaseline on my face for the effect I got.