October 1, 2014 | 1115 users online

rated 3.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

These Lip Smacker Brights collections come with a Lip Smacker balm and a scented nail polish. I bought this particular one only because of the Lip Smacker... it is supposed to be funnel cake scented. I really really wanted it to smell like a real funnel cake. It does not. I set myself up for disappointment but when I purchased the Dulce de Leche Lip Smacker and it was so amazing, I had hoped that maybe Lip Smacker had gotten the hang of creating realistic scents since I had last tried their products.

I was hoping for the scent of fried dough with powdered sugar, instead Funnel Cake has a generic vanilla cakey type scent. The texture of this Lip Smacker is also weird. It is quite sticky and the stick itself is a clear translucent pink instead of a regular solid cream type balm. Because it is so sticky though it seems to last longer than regular Lip Smacker balms on lips. Ingredient listings on Lip Smackers are kind of scary though, there isn't one natural ingredient detected... hmm.

The nail polish I am not interested in, I wanted this pack solely to try the balm. It is a basic cream bright pink. Has a slight sweet smell when dry, hence the 'scented' description.