Natio Pure Minerals Redness Corrector

3.0

on 2/18/2015 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Awful concealer. I have some redness on my cheeks left over from spots and was looking for something to target that, but this just did not do the job. When I first applied it, the covering of redness was alright but the biggest problem was that it oxidised so by the end of the day I had little orange patches on my face. Tried to use it a couple of times to no avail. Also has a very limited colour range which doesn't help.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great for disguising unwanted redness and evening out the complexion. I have a few thread veins and uneven pigmentation (mainly reddish) on upper cheeks and this corrector is fantastic. It does look a little 'thready' on the skin but this is easily corrected with a bit of translucent powder to set it. The tube is small and it dispenses the right amount you need - I can see this will last me a while as a small amount covers well. It is a little pink on my yellow toned skin but bronzer (no foundation needed) fixed this. Overall I am so relieved to get rid of the awful redness which is really aging and a big YES to not needing foundation anymore!