August 21, 2014 | 1549 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Nurturing Force - Blot Out Offensive- shine+ oil control cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by amandawise88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only thing that has worked for my oily skin! It is a HD primer so it diminishes my huge pores and it makes my face extremely smooth. I don't use moisturizer with it. It is life changing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

I put this on my areas where I get really oily like my tzone, eyelids and under eye. Today the weather was so unforgiving it was almost 100 degrees outside i was sweating like a pig and was surprised to see no traces of oil on my tzone area! I love it! Although the packaging is a big turn off so unsanitary i have to use a q-tip to prevent double dipping ugh. Wish theyd replace the packaging. But overall its an awesome product specially for combinatio/oily gals like me :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Cayla29S

This is a really great primer for someone with oily/combo skin. I heard about this product from you tube a while back and finally decided to get it. This product retails for about $25. The only thing is I don't believe this is available in stores but camera ready cosmetics sells it as well as makeup mania websites.

On to the product itself, this is an HD primer. It is mattifying and smooths out pores. The awesome thing about this is that it doesn't contain a lot of chemicals. It is natural, paraben and silicone free. It is good as you can get for a primer for a great price. I use this with all of my different liquid foundations and there is no problem at all. You don't also have to wait for it dry as you only need a little bit and it is a cream based primer. I've had my first container for a while and there is still quite a bit left. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's not very hygienic because it comes in a face cream like container.

Either way I have already ordered another one. Love it!