October 24, 2014 | 1074 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Glam Lipgloss Aqua Luxe - VIP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

V.I.P. is a sheer shimmering golden peach shade. Just gorgeous on its own or topped over a lipstick. I often use this on top of NYX Glam Aqua Luxe lipstick in Elusive or Divine. It is lightweight and not tacky. The shimmer does travel around the lip area as it wears off. I also have this in Beat Goes On a very pretty pink with micro shimmer in it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mccarla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a huge fan of NYX, so I'm willing to try just about anything from their line. I purchased this in "High Society," and even though I read the description carefully, I wasn't prepared for *that* much glitter. The gloss itself is smooth and creamy, not sticky once applied. Wear time was about average at two hours. As other reviewers have noted, the gloss will leave behind quite a bit of stray glitter once it's worn away. I didn't find this gloss drying at all.

Verdict: Glitter bomb. My 16 year old self would have worn this every minute of every day. My 30 year old self will dab it sparingly on the center of my lower lip when I'm out at night and aiming for a dramatic look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I bought this lipgloss in several different colors and it is everything!! This is a coral based color with finely grounded gold glitter undertones to it and you do not feel the gritt of the glitter in it at all. It comes in a small and thick tube with a wand appliactor with a spongy tip to apply. With this color= bright, bold, Barbie, sparkle and shines! The best colors out right now and looks so fantastic on the lips. I wanna go buy more just talking about it. LOVE NYX!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:00:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in VIP, which is a golden beige/light peachy color with LOTS of gold shimmer. It is sheer to build-able. It is absolutely loaded with shimmer/glitter, so if you do not like that, stay away! It is the most shimmery gloss I own, but it's very beautiful! I think it looks great over lipsticks or worn alone. It is not sticky at all. It has no scent that I can notice. It comes with a flat sponge applicator and is very quick & easy to apply, and has good wear (3-4 hours). One thing though is that while the glossy will wear off, lots of the glitter will stay behind, same if you wipe it off - you'll be left with lots of glitter and will need to work to get it all off.