July 30, 2014 | 1934 users online

Bronzers - Sleek - Face Form - Medium

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ekua360

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it the best product so far

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by NiceCupOfTeaandaBiscuit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the very few products I've ever managed to hit pan on!
This is a review for the three pallettes within Sleeks 'Face Form' Range. This includes Bronze, Highlighter and Blush.
Bronze - Sleeks Bronzers are some of the darkest on the market, and this one is no exception. It is a matte, mid/dark brown with no shimmer or sheen. I was looking for a true matte, dark bronze for contouring and this fits the bill perfectly. I use a slanted blusher brush to apply straight into the hollows of my cheeks. It is soft, blendable and buildable, and I don't find it looks 'muddy' like some dark bronzers can. It lasts a good 6 hours on me.
Highlight - A lovely, finely milled, blendable highlighter. It glides on smoothly and is great for applying on top of the brozer, just above my cheekbones. It has quite strong pinky/white undertones which may not suit darker skintones, or show up on very light skin. It gives a lumionius glow with very little glitter, which personally I love as highlighters can look slightly 'disco ball' on my face! No need to use a light hand as it is buildable for just a sheen of highlight or as an all over glowy look.
Blush - When I first swatched this, I thought it could be a really great dupe for Nars Orgasm. On closer inspection though, this has stronger red undertones then Nars, which has a pinker effect on the skin. That being said, it defintley has the same 'duochrome' effect of Nars, with one application giving a rosy, yet fresh glow. It is soft and blendable, though I find myself reaching for this the least of the three as I find it can lean a little too red if my skin is looking paler.
All in all a really great pallette for the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just can't resist adding another bronzer to my collection, especially from a brand I don't have access to in North America.

I liked the trio of colours with Face Form and I got the Medium and I will say the matte bronze shade is dark in the pan. I definitely recommend using a light hand and building very gradually with this shade. The texture is a bit chalky and can streak if you're not careful.

Overall, it's okay but I probably should have chosen the Light.