October 20, 2014 | 1436 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by vaigai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this with Junkie (YES!!) but am somewhat unimpressed. The colour is theoretically unique and beautiful.. But needs tons of going over. Someone mentioned that maybe they had a bad one..? I don't think so. With these liners, some colours are better than others. LSD comes off weak. You need to build the pigment many times, and on my darker skin, need a super matte primer underneath. The pencil feels a bit dry. If they could improve the formula, the colour would be a knockout (or if you can find a dupe in another brand, great colour for dark brown eyes). Wouldn't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great addition to my already extensive collection of UD eyeliners. I had a totally different experience than the reviewer above with regard to pigmentation. I find I have to be very careful and just barely swipe it or it delivers way too much color. I have the same thing with all of the UD liners. I would highly recommend this one for all eye colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by MollieS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Creamy, original, and good for a pop of sparkle. However, its nothing over the top and the base is very dark. I find myself adding more glitter over top of this pencil and I have a real love/hate relationship with this pencil. Probably not going to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a really fun color, not something you see often. The base is a muted, deep, blackened teal, sort of on the murky side, with a coating of bright teal and blue shimmer. I'm a little blue-shy when it comes to shadows and liners because with my hazel eyes I tend to reach for purples and grays. But this is a perfect compromise. Deep enough to almost pass for gray but with a little flash of color. Really stunning for a smokey eye. I like wearing it with a very pale, cloudy matte gray shadow and letting this be the focal point.

As always I'm a huge fan of the creamy, soft texture and how easily it glides on. It's more sheer than some of UD's liners, but two passes does the trick. Wears well and doesn't smudge or transfer everywhere but washes off with regular facial cleanser. I don't reach for this as often as it deserves but it's a beautiful liner and I would repurchase in the off chance I ever go through it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by TaniaRides

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like a creamy eyeliner pencil that doesn't require a lot of effort to build up a decent look, but this LSD pencil is surprisingly not very pigmented. It just doesn't go on easily for me. I have to put on 4-5 layers to get any real color, and the pencil itself is hard and scratchy enough that it irritates my eyes. Maybe I got a bad one, but for how expensive Urban Decay's pencils are, I expect better. Their Stash pencil is one of my favorite eye liners, but I don't really like most of their new shades. A lot of the new shades seem hard and don't apply as smoothly. I thought that LSD would be a really bold shade, but it's more of a faint navy blue unless I smear gobs of it on...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a navy blue with bright blue glitter. It's a beautiful shade and also rather unique too--I don't think you can find anything else like this!
I like to wear it on the waterline for a pop of color, but if I'm feeling daring, I'll wear it on the waterline and upper lash line with black mascara and tightlining. It makes my dark brown eyes pop
Smooth and creamy formula but the pigmentation is somewhat lacking (buildable, but still) and it doesn't have a very long wear time.
It retails for $19.