April 20, 2014 | 933 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Junkie

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by kaatiex

Junkie is a perfect teal eyeliner with flashes of gold and green glitter; described by Urban Decay as 'metallic teal shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle'. This eyeliner is perfect for a bold look but can be dressed down for a more muted look. It is also pretty much a perfect dupe for MAC's Pearlglide eyeliner in Undercurrent.

The product quality is fantastic; the eyeliner wears brilliantly on the waterline lasting on average 4-5 hours before fading. On the upper lash line Junkie will outlast the day. The product is smooth, it glides onto the skin with ease and very little tugging.

The pencil style packaging is great and feels very sturdy. The only downside is that all lids on Urban Decay's eyeliners (with the exception of Perversion) are silver- it would be good if the lids matched the eyeliner shade, if only for ease.

Junkie is priced at £14.00 in the UK, which is about right in comparison to other mid-high end brands available, and for the quality of the product is definitely worth the price.

I highly recommend Urban Decay's eyeliners, and won't be hesitating to add more to my collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

$20/pencil is a little pricey for my budget, but this color is gorgeous on me. I put Mainline on the top lashline and Junkie on the bottom and together they really make my teal-rimmed amber & olive green eyes pop!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

This is my favorite eyeliner. It's a medium green with a hint of blue with gold shimmer throughout. It makes my greenish gold eyes pop, no other eyeliner has gotten me compliments like this one. Goes on really smoothly and lasts all day and night. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Although several online stores describe this as a teal, on my eyes it looks like a medium green. I'm actually happy about this because I prefer a green teal to the brighter blue steals that UD offers or has offered in the past.
Like the other 24/7 liners, this applies smoothly and lasts all day on my lids with minimal fading and no snuffing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by KayceeEsq

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a dozen different shades of UD 24/7 eyeliner (seriously, I'm addicted) but this is my new favorite. It is bright, beautiful and flattering to my blue-green eye color. And it's easier to apply than some of the deeper blue colors like Mainline and LSD. This color just really makes my eyes pop, and it's such a fun color to wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my new favourite liner. It's the first shade in the UD 24/7 pencils that I've tried and it's now also my fave. I have since acquired Woodstock as well and it's just as good.

The colour is gorgeous and I don't have anything else like it. Super pigmented adn I don't really need more than one swipe of colour.

My favourite way to use it is on my lower lashline - it gives a gorgeous pop of colour to an otherwise simple and neutral look.

The staying power is amazing - it lasts me all day and I get the best results with a primer underneath.

We'll see how it holds up in the summer. It's getting pretty hot here, which means more oil on my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Junkie was previously exclusive to the Urban Decay Ocho Loco and Electric eyeliner sets but now is available for purchase individually along with a host of other new shades that Urban Decay has launched as of March 2013.
Junkie is a blue teal with green shimmer and gold sparkle. It's a beautiful and very unique shade. MAC Undercurrent is similar but it's not as bright as Junkie.
It's nicely pigmented as you can get nearly full color with a single swipe.
I personally like to wear it on the waterline and/or lower lash line with black eyeliner on the upper lash line, black mascara, and matte neutral eyeshadow. If I'm feeling daring I'll wear it on the upper lash line and waterline with black tightlining, black mascara, and neutral matte eyeshadow. Gorgeous! Makes my dark brown eyes stand out!
The formula is smooth and creamy. It glides on and it stays put all day without smudging, fading, or transferring.
It retails for $19.