July 31, 2014 | 1948 users online

Hair - Pantene - Ultimate 10

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by muddblood21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never really been a fan of Pantene, but when I have a buy one get one free coupon and I am out of shampoo and conditioner...I consider it. This line is your average Pantene product: it smells nice, gets my hair clean, is full of silicones (which is ok for me in the winter, but come summer I will have to ditch it), and did bring some shine to my hair. I was not blown away by the "10 benefits" it was supposed to bring. I am also not a big fan of the "upside down" style of conditioner bottles (they get water in the cap when stored in the shower and it kind of makes a mess). If I did not have the BOGOF coupon, I probably would not have purchased...and won't purchase again unless the same situation comes along. I mean, hey, I might not have loved it...but I didn't hate it and it cost me $4 for two huge bottles. Worst case scenario, they can go in my guest bathroom upstairs.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have very thick, course, color treated hair and was hoping this would help put some moisture in it. It did NOT!!! After ONE use, it totally dried my hair. It looked terrible and flat. Just NO umph whatsoever. I gave it another try thinking maybe it was the products I used (even though these products had never left my hair like this with other shampoos) and I got the same result...very dull, lifeless hair. I'll be using both the shampoo and conditioner to shave my legs so that I can get something out of it...hopefully it won't leave my skin dry as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by befalcon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed a shampoo that would moisturizer my hair. Years ago I dyed half of my hair and had been letting it grow out never using a color treated shampoo. Yes my hair dried a little but the shampoo I used was good with a balance moisture. Bought this thinking it'd be good....NOT. At first I never realize what it was doing to my hair. It did moisturize my hair but left it flat which I ignored. My hair began drying at the tips...even my non color treated parts. So when I went to the hair salon for a cut my stylist told me there was a lot of static in my hair. By this time I had been using the shampoo for four months. So I was like isn't it normal and she said there was an extreme amount of it which is not normal and can lead to breakage. Mind you, I don't use any styling products or tools. I don't like messing with my hair. She told me to change my shampoo. I didn't thinking it was lies and well I didn't wanna throw the shampoos away. Wore it for two more weeks....worst idea. My hair was healthy but all of the sudden my hair dried again. This is where I stopped using this shampoo. My tips have never been this dry with the other shampoo which is also a Pantene product. Kinda sad....I'm hoping once I go back home for school my old shampoo will revive my hair and cure it from the dry spell this shampoo has brought!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This shampoo makes my dry, damaged hair super soft but I cannot get over how flat it makes it. I have fine and very thick hair and when I've dried my hair after using this shampoo it is so, so weighed down which is really unfortunate cause it lathers really well, smells delicious and makes me hair softer than anything else but the flatness is a real deal breaker for me. If you have hair that doesn't get weighed down at all then it may work for you but it didn't work for me personally.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by misstcb

I have been looking for shampoo and conditioner that does all of these things for SO long. This is their version of It's A 10 which is extremely expensive. It repairs damage, protects, moisturizes, adds shine, controls frizz and so much more. I am on vacation in Texas and came across it. I just used it and already my hair feels amazing! And it's safe on color treated hair. Did I mention it was only $5.99 (at Target) for the biggest size they have?! I mean seriously, what more can you ask for ladies!