October 24, 2014 | 1011 users online

Hair - Sexy Hair Concepts - Straight Sexy Hair - Straight Aero

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

this is a great product for those who dont want heavy straightening balms! All you need a some small sprays, blow dry and there you have it awesome frizz free hair with a little extra healthy shine to it! the bottle lasts a long time its worth the money! I love sexy hair products and this is a must have for frizzy, fine hair ladys who want a smooth look!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by ksiushal

http://beauty-hair.yzi.me/ best home made recipes,deaseas and tratment for your hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by spackle_n_smear

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off, a can of this lasts forever for me. It lasts about a year for me. It may be pricey, but I don't use much of it when I style my hair. I use this when I don't want structured hair and no hairspray involved. There are straightening balms out there that do the same thing, but nothing is as lightweight as this product. It takes away the frizzies, makes my hair supple and pliable, and makes it lay down instead of out, like a mushroom cap. I like the fact that this doesn't feel heavy and gross afterwards, especially when the oil from my hair gets involved.

I don't think I'll go searching for another product that does the same thing, unless I go looking for the serum type, but that's only when I need it for that floppy weighed down grungy look which I go for time and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Ludalicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I highly advise everyone to think twice before using this product! I have natural tight curls and my hairdresser just started to use this product in her salon. I have had much success with the Big Sexy Hair product for a long time but the Straight Sexy Hair product turned my tight curls into loose curls. I only blow-dry my hair straight to get a trim every 1-2 months, its the only way it can be done. After about a week of my hair being straight using the Straight Sexy Hair product, I have lost my tight curls:0( After washing it the first time I noticed right away but thought nothing of it until everyone I know started asking me if I got a relaxer!!!! After washing my hair 3 times after it being blown out, it still remains loose. Never again will I use the Straight Sexy Hair Product....it worked like a light relaxer for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by LindsayJayne

i just started using the straightening spray and its AWESOME!!! makes your hair look so shiny, healthy and does not weigh hair down!! i highly reccomend it for all ppl who want to straighten their curly hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Metztlia

I have thick, wavy, poofy hair that is hard to manage. I have tried many straightening products over the years and most of them do not work. I was pleasantly surprised at how well a straightening balm in a spray can worked so well. I've been using this for over a month now and it really does a good job keeping my hair straight. My hair stays soft but it does not poof up like with other straightening products. I do not even have to use a flat iron to keep it straight, I just blow dry it with a round brush and my hair is straight, smooth and still has body. I am definitely going to repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2006 1:06:00 AM More reviews by tanyasparks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very, very curly hair. It is also fine. This did absolutely nothing for my hair other than make it feel like cardboard. My hair is very difficult to straighten due to the fact that it is so thick. This made my round brush just knot up in my hair. I had to rewash and start again. The Sexy Hair Concepts, Straight Sexy Hair Power Straight is a much better product. It makes my hair smooth and soft. It also makes it straight as a stick. Very easy to straighten. Don't waste your money on the Straight Aero. I will never buy it again and gave what I had left away.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2006 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This did nothing for my hair. Did not straighten, add shine, or softness. My hair was stiff and frizzy..The spray nozzle didn't even work correctly. Instead of producing an even mist, it just squirted out in spurts..this smelled bad too. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2005 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Fox1star

I have wavy thick hair and this is the only product that I can use that straightens, and protects my hair from flat iron and blow dryer damage, leaving my hair straight and very shiny! You can't overuse it like some products that if you put in just a little too much... yuck you have greasy hair. This is my HG so far!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2004 12:33:00 PM More reviews by rsoofi

I have spent 3 years in search of a new straightening spray and this was the latest attempt. Unfortunately, it was a disappointment. I am middleeastern and have course, thick hair, and while this product did what it said it would, i.e., "straighten" -- my hair completely feels like straw, and it feels weighed down and just not healthy at all. I even put a frizz serum on after spraying this, and it makes it slightly better, but I would not recommend this product because it parches your hair and makes it feel completely rough and straw like -- not silky or shiny at all.