April 16, 2014 | 1386 users online

Liquid - CK One - 3-in-1 Face Makeup With SPF 8 Sunscreen

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Msmarvel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!!! I have combo skin, in the winter its a little dry, and in spring and summer its a little oily...I was a long time user of Clinique, and when CKone came out, I had to try...and I love it!! I do usually change my foundations through out the year, as its always good to mix it up, but I always come back to CKone!!

Love all their product line!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Flying8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not for people with dry skin. I have oily skin but if my skin gets a dry patch it looks horrific with this on. However, that aside the coverage looks very natural (but matte) and is very good since it covers basically all my acne scarring. I set this with powder, especially in summer, and it doesn't crease under the eyes or oxidize unless I'm extremely oily (but even then it's very little darkening, hardly noticeable). It doesn't break me out and I'm very acne prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Kcumplido

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by mibrola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Based on what I've read/seen this is similar to work with as the MAC Face & Body; if applied with time and care it looks perfect! If not - not so much.

Airbrush/Natural finish when applied with fingertips or sigma flattop kabuki brush
Didn't oxidze on my oily skin (change colors)
Colors were few but close match
No fragrance

I really like this foundation. It doesn't seem to smell (either good or bad), didn't oxidize or darken after I applied it, and the palest shade is almsot pale enough for me.
However - and I have been using a bottled sample so I'll err on the side of caution here... I witnessed the bottle on it's side and saw a lot of golden glitter/shimmer pigment in it.... I don't remember this in the testers I'd used in store.
And after that I noticed EVERY TIME in the natural sun that I glitter and glow like f*cking Edward Cullen. Little shiny 'diamonds' all over my face. Some people might like this but I find it to be disturbing; I am not a stripper there doesn't need to be glitter all over me.
Perhaps this is a random/odd sample or old? In which case I don't want to judge the actual product you'd buy in store today on it - but based on this sample bottle - I'm still on the hunt for another foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by kikkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG foundation. For when BB cream and tinted moisturisers are not enough coverage, this is fabulous. Goes on like a dream, no need to blend. It doesn't have the coverage of a full face foundation but it doesn't need too. All my imperfections are hidden and it does not sink into my pores after a full day which is so hard to find with foundations. It has a slightly dewy finish but I like to dust a little powder on top to set it for a matt finish. It looks like I have perfect skin without looking like I am wearing a face full of makeup. I just apply sunscreen on before hand as I like to have at least 30+ SPF. This is my going out foundation for when I want to impress or if my skin is in not so good condition. It covers when I have overly dry skin too (due to too much retinol use). AAAA+++ generally I have combination/oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Carela26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. Blends easily into my skin and does last all day. It does work as a primer, in that my blush goes on beautifully after. Also, good for skin that may be starting to show fine lines, blurs them away. It's actually very magical. Texture is lovely and not oily or greasy. I got a sample at Ulta, and went to buy my match (Tan), right away. Has a yellow undertone, which is perfect for me. This line of cosmetics is very polished and professional.

Update: I had to go back to get another shade. I found out that each shade fits three skin tones. I apparently went too dark. If you have tan skin like mine do not be fooled into buying a shade that "matches" you exactly. Go with a lighter shade it will blend and match. I also recommend applying with a brush. Other than that, I'm in love with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by jchantery

I just purchased my 2nd bottle in Sand and all I can say is I hope they never discontinue this foundation because it is the absolute best feeling foundation ever! It feels so smooth like you have perfectly clear skin and it covers imperfections as much as you decide to layer on. The beauty of this foundation is it allows you to layer to your preference without it caking up on you. I usually use 2- 3 pumps because I don't use a moisturizer underneath and I like to make sure that I cover adequately since I also am not using a sunscreen although when I have more time I squeeze some spf 30 sunscreen onto my palm and mix in some of the makeup and bang you have the ultimate foundation protection and it still looks amazing :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although I didn't need a foundation, an SA talked me into trying this. I wasn't wearing makeup at the time, so I figured it was a good time to try. I loved the way this went on...she applied lightly with a sponge applicator, and it took a grand total of about 30 seconds. With a very light application, this smoothed and evened out my complexion, and got rid of my blotches. I loved that this felt so natural...at first it leaned a little yellow on my cool pink complexion, but it seems to "adjust" so after wearing it for about 30 minutes, it looked very natural. I liked that it didn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles, and didn't look like foundation...It just looked like I had great skin. The SA also applied some of the line's illuminator in cool, and the finished look was natural, glowy and comfortable. It did seem to fade a bit after about 6 hours, but still looked polished. It didn't oxidize, which many foundations do on me. All in all, it's a good foundation with skin improving ingredients for a reasonable price. I also like the pump bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was a nice foundation that had really good staying power on my oily skin. It didn't oxidize too much on me and looked natural enough. It still doesn't top Estée Lauder DW but it's a good foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

Purchased this while searching for my HG foundation. I like the product well enough but it does take some work to apply it perfectly. There are other products that work as well with less effort to apply. Here is my breakdown on the pros and cons of this product:

Pros
1. Natural finish when applied via wet sponge and buffed with a good brush (I use Bhumi's Master Genius)
2. Light weight, doesn't feel heavy or cakey on skin
3. Good color match
4. Hasn't broke my skin out
5. Long wear if applied properly

Cons
1. Time consuming to apply
2. If not applied properly the finish will be gummy and streaked, looking very unnatural

I would use this all the time if it was easier to apply but I travel for work and don't want to pack my best brushes or even multiple items to make one foundation work. As I stated earlier in my review, there are other products that work just as good and even better with less effort to apply and perfect.