July 28, 2014 | 2063 users online

Liquid - CK One - 3-in-1 Face Makeup With SPF 8 Sunscreen

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by bfresh0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this foundation! It is not heavy coverage but it somehow manages to make my acne prone combo skin look flawless! of course I use a bit of concealer for the trouble areas too! ;) I wouldn't say it's dewy but it's definitely not matte, more like a natural radiant finish. The color 300 sand is perfect for me. I use it with fingers or a damp beauty blender depending on my mood. I then add a bit of NYX hd concealer in 04 beige to my under eyes and acne spots. I like applying this concealer over the foundation because the concealer can be too matte on its on but when mixed into the foundation it blends seamlessly! Then I set it all with stila illuminating pressed powder in 40 watts. (The powder isn't shimmery or anything, it's called illuminating but it's more of a satin finish). All three of those together give me flawless skin that is not cakey at all! Looks very natural yet covered where it needs to be! I am combo skin and this stays fresh looking all day! If anything I just touch up with a teeny bit of powder on my nose but usually it's fine without it. I also recently tried the ck one concealer ( not the mousy one in the container but one in the tube with a brush on the end) and I LOVE it too! It looks very very natural while providing enough coverage and it does not crease under the eyes!!!! Almost all concealers crease on me so I have to be careful with what I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have really oily skin but the radiant finish works well with my skin and looks healthy and glowing. It also feels light but has great coverage. And the price is reasonable. One of my favorite foundations.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by daz4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation feels nice on and i got a great color match (very tough for me often) but be warned that it showed every uneven area of texture in my skin (large pores, bumps, etc). It even seemed to highlight them. Who wants that. I ended up going with tarte 12 hour foundation instead that really helps cover imperfections.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by cellyfrmdavally

This is my go to foundation but i wouldn't say it is my HG (still searching :/) I like it because it's not full coverage, it's like a light/medium. But i feel like i look more natural with this on, even though it doesn't cover my pimples very well it still evens out my skin tone. It doesn't oxidize at all which i love most. It doesn't give you that gross orange or pink color. It can be pretty dewy/oily looking if you don't set it with a powder but if you have a good powder you'd be fine. Btw i use the shade Sand

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I bought this in porcelain and it was both too yellow-orange for me and too dark. It oxidized a little bit throughout the day and got even more orange. I have combination skin and the dry areas are very dry, and this foundation stuck to the dry patches and accentuated them. The oily areas were a little bit oily within a few hours, but not terrible. So I think this would be a good foundation for anyone who isn't fair and has oily skin as long as they don't mind having to blot and powder several times during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Msmarvel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!!! I have combo skin, in the winter its a little dry, and in spring and summer its a little oily...I was a long time user of Clinique, and when CKone came out, I had to try...and I love it!! I do usually change my foundations through out the year, as its always good to mix it up, but I always come back to CKone!!

Love all their product line!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Flying8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not for people with dry skin. I have oily skin but if my skin gets a dry patch it looks horrific with this on. However, that aside the coverage looks very natural (but matte) and is very good since it covers basically all my acne scarring. I set this with powder, especially in summer, and it doesn't crease under the eyes or oxidize unless I'm extremely oily (but even then it's very little darkening, hardly noticeable). It doesn't break me out and I'm very acne prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Kcumplido

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by mibrola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Based on what I've read/seen this is similar to work with as the MAC Face & Body; if applied with time and care it looks perfect! If not - not so much.

Airbrush/Natural finish when applied with fingertips or sigma flattop kabuki brush
Didn't oxidze on my oily skin (change colors)
Colors were few but close match
No fragrance

I really like this foundation. It doesn't seem to smell (either good or bad), didn't oxidize or darken after I applied it, and the palest shade is almsot pale enough for me.
However - and I have been using a bottled sample so I'll err on the side of caution here... I witnessed the bottle on it's side and saw a lot of golden glitter/shimmer pigment in it.... I don't remember this in the testers I'd used in store.
And after that I noticed EVERY TIME in the natural sun that I glitter and glow like f*cking Edward Cullen. Little shiny 'diamonds' all over my face. Some people might like this but I find it to be disturbing; I am not a stripper there doesn't need to be glitter all over me.
Perhaps this is a random/odd sample or old? In which case I don't want to judge the actual product you'd buy in store today on it - but based on this sample bottle - I'm still on the hunt for another foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by kikkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG foundation. For when BB cream and tinted moisturisers are not enough coverage, this is fabulous. Goes on like a dream, no need to blend. It doesn't have the coverage of a full face foundation but it doesn't need too. All my imperfections are hidden and it does not sink into my pores after a full day which is so hard to find with foundations. It has a slightly dewy finish but I like to dust a little powder on top to set it for a matt finish. It looks like I have perfect skin without looking like I am wearing a face full of makeup. I just apply sunscreen on before hand as I like to have at least 30+ SPF. This is my going out foundation for when I want to impress or if my skin is in not so good condition. It covers when I have overly dry skin too (due to too much retinol use). AAAA+++ generally I have combination/oily skin.