July 25, 2014 | 2005 users online

Loose Powders - Bare Escentuals - Bare Minerals Hydrating Mineral Veil

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Deedsrho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect for the summer to keep the BM powder foundation in place. I use this product through out the day and a little goes a long way. I do avoid using it under my eyes it tends to make me look tired/chalky. I do use it In my T-zone and that seems to work better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by beautytent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing but love for this product. I usually have dry to very dry skin mostly on my cheek and forehead so for almost a year i stop using face products in powder form and even stop using a powder to set my makeup. I found this product in a Mecca maxima store though and thought id give it go cause of the name of the product and thank goodness the product did not disappoint. I use this as a setting powder and even with my dry skin i love how it doesn't insinuate the dry patches. It has small shimmery pigments in the powder as well so the finish gives you a soft luminous glow. Would definitely keep repurchasing this product and highly recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Joey1

I tried this at an attempt to relieve my dry blotchy red skin. Prior to this, I had been using the regular mineral veil, which I do think is a fine powder in itself. I am not sure if it's the weather or that I am getting older, but lately, this powder has not been cutting it and making my skin visually look much worse than if I went without anything.

In the jar, the powder is quite shimmery, although I didn't find it particularly shimmer after I put it on, so that was good. Unfortunately by midday, I had what could be a breakout or a rosacea flare up all over my face.

Needless to say, I was very sad as I was back to square one. I'd like to return this but I return so many things to sephora, I am beginning to feel like they may blacklist me :-(

FYI: I have allergies to fragrance, preservatives, can't tolerate mica or silica. On top of this, I have rosacea.. If your skin is similar, I would saty away!