OPI Don't Burst My Bubble

3.8

on 12/3/2013 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Looking at the bottle, I thought this would be a little more opaque. I used a base coat, painted 2 coats and it was still sheer with a shiny cast, but my nail ridges were still evident.

If I'm going to use a sheer pinkish-white nail color, I prefer Rimmel French Lingerie, plus it's about $4 cheaper a bottel.

on 10/5/2013 5:04:00 AM

If you like Don't Touch My Tutu, but sometimes would like it to have a hint of pink, this is the color to get. It's sheer, easy to work with and very natural looking. I wear one coat on top of MavaWhite.

on 7/19/2013 9:01:00 AM

It's a lot like Essie Limo-Scene but the wide brush and smooth formula make it go on beautifully. Three coats, still semi-sheer but fresh and clean looking without being stark white. A soft white with pink tint. Classic.

on 3/31/2013 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This sheer did not last on me as well as other OPI sheers using the same base and topcoats that I have used with the other OPI sheers. I found the color too white. With my light, slightly yellowish skintone, it made my nails take on a grayish cast.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is very similar to OPI's Bubble Bath. Very Similar!
If I were a manicurist, I would definitely use this on the bride. I might even add "Which is Witch" over it. Both are in the new OPI Wizard of Oz collection.
If the brides name is Dorothy, you just gotta use this!!!!

Popular Polishes