October 23, 2014 | 892 users online

Polishes - OPI - Don't Burst My Bubble

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by kerprice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looking at the bottle, I thought this would be a little more opaque. I used a base coat, painted 2 coats and it was still sheer with a shiny cast, but my nail ridges were still evident.

If I'm going to use a sheer pinkish-white nail color, I prefer Rimmel French Lingerie, plus it's about $4 cheaper a bottel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by kat7inka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you like Don't Touch My Tutu, but sometimes would like it to have a hint of pink, this is the color to get. It's sheer, easy to work with and very natural looking. I wear one coat on top of MavaWhite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a lot like Essie Limo-Scene but the wide brush and smooth formula make it go on beautifully. Three coats, still semi-sheer but fresh and clean looking without being stark white. A soft white with pink tint. Classic.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Andee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This sheer did not last on me as well as other OPI sheers using the same base and topcoats that I have used with the other OPI sheers. I found the color too white. With my light, slightly yellowish skintone, it made my nails take on a grayish cast.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is very similar to OPI's Bubble Bath. Very Similar!
If I were a manicurist, I would definitely use this on the bride. I might even add "Which is Witch" over it. Both are in the new OPI Wizard of Oz collection.
If the brides name is Dorothy, you just gotta use this!!!!