November 23, 2014 | 1791 users online

Polishes - OPI - When Monkey's Fly

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is beautiful, but very frustrating to apply. The larger hex glitter is bent at the sides and comes off, so I found myself with a pin waiting for it to dry a little to get tacky and then pushing them down. For that reason, I would not repurchase it but I do really like the glitter. Very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ninnu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When Monkey's Fly i part of Opi's soft shades 2013 collection and it is a pretty glitter polish with large golden hexagons and smaller silver particles. It takes some effort to get the hexagons to spread evenly to all nails, but the staying power is good. My manicure lasted perfect for five days when I used this over Chanel's Dragon.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fun GLITTER top coat. It has larger specks of gold, tiny dots and fine hairs of sparkle. It is pretty fun to wear over the Wizard of Oz collection colors. Unfortunately, the larger gold specks pop off. It is difficult to apply this "matching" on the nails - more a sporadic look. Because the gold flecks pop off easily, I can't say I would repurchase the color. I do think it is fun for a night out...then off it comes. I have worn it on my toes for a fun pedicure. As a mani, I like it only on the ring finger for a trendy look.