Natural Esscents Cotton Candy Body Scrub[Discontinued]

No Image

4.4

on 9/20/2004 4:12:00 PM

I only have this in a travel packet, so I can't comment on the packaging of the full size container. However the scent is great! Very true to the name, sweet and yummy! The scrub itself is very nice, its a drier scrub than the sugar scrubs, great for inbetween shaving days.

on 5/29/2004 3:57:00 PM

This is a very true cotton candy scent and the scrub came layered with blue, pink and white colors. Monique also put a flower petal in the middle of the scrub...very cute touch. The scrub is not harsh and leaves my skin very soft.

on 1/29/2004 1:17:00 PM

This cotton candy smells like sweet, fresh strawberries with a little tang. NEs salt scrub has finer grain than the brown sugar version; both have the same perfect oil-to-sugar ratio. The scent lingered on for a while even after I washed it off. At $17 for 16 oz. this is a very good quality body scrub at a price that will not break your bank. I loved the generous sample I got from Monique in my last order (thanks Monique!) and I will purchase the full size when I ran out of it.

on 1/2/2004 1:39:00 AM

A very nice scrub all around. It's not too harsh and not irritating like some others I have tried. It does soften my skin quite a bit too.

on 4/10/2003 9:07:00 PM

This is a terrific scrub, like all of NE scrubs. Very light, sweet scent. So moisturzing and the scent really lingers. Wonderful...

on 3/26/2003 11:49:00 PM

I love this scent, there is nothign like smelling like cotton candy, just yummy! It does leave my skin smooth, but also a bit greasy so I cant use it too often or I will break out. I also wish that the granules were a bit smaller...otherwise a fun product!

on 3/23/2003 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Another winner! Truly smells like cotton candy and I love Monique's salt scrubs. Better than the sugar scrubs, imo, since the salt scrubs aren't as harsh on my skin. :) Both types of scrubs leave a smooth, moisturized "finish" to your skin once you step out of the tub. Will repurchase over and over and over again.

on 11/3/2002 6:23:00 PM

I thought the salt pieces were way to big, and it was way to greasy. also, if i used it on my body where there was a little cut, it would sting like crazy! I didn't like having to mix it together each time either.

on 1/30/2002 10:33:00 PM

The scent is absolutely wonderful. I had to control myself not to eat it!! LOL! Wonderful product that I will definitely have on hand at all times.

on 11/9/2001 10:22:00 PM

Hands down, this is the best of the best. This is the scent of your dreams and my boyfriend acts crazy when I use it. If you want to treat yourself, this is the perfect product to pick up your spirits and make you feel like a luscious, delicious, sweet and yummy lady!