July 29, 2014 | 2039 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Avon - Anti-Rub Blister Stick

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great underdog product - I would have said under-rated , but It's not even rated in first place !! only one review on it on not-so-famous blog, but it's a wonderful product that DOES really work ..We all know how any new shoes could be a pain in the "feet " at first , specially if you're a someone who works as a teacher , SA , Nurse or anywork that requires a lot of standing , I use this on spots where I get the most pressure & friction on my feet and it works like a charm ..I knew it really works when I stopped using it on some new , or problem shoes , once you use it you can feel the difference ..It's not a miracle product that will heal already-there blisters , but it will prevent them before putting on those sexy heels or even formal pumps ..My only complaint is the packaging , though very practical and the product is superb , its mechanism may be a little tricky , it looks like a lipstick one but its not that stable ,it "rolls" down when I am using it so I must hold the base more , otherwise I 've already ordered another one :)