November 25, 2014 | 1827 users online

Nails - Essie - Recessionista

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh I loooove Essie.
Nothing compares to Essie as for duration and coverage.. No tip wear, no chips for a good 5 days (with topcoat).
I recently bought many dark, reds, vampy shades and am in love with all of them (will review separately).
Recessionista is a stunning shade, a dark mulberry cool tones with a hint of purple: flattering pale skintones is a great fall/winter shade. A classic!! It is great with justone coat (very pigmented) but I am a two-coater myself :-)
Great formula, as usual.
Very Long lasting. Would totally recommend!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by alaras

I had sworn off Essie but I saw this colour on someone and I loved it. It's richly pigmented, applies evenly and smoothly. Although I found it chips rather quickly, it's Essie at it's best.
Colour is very similar to Chanel Provocation but a tad lighter. I like this better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by kas22782

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great dark mulberry from their 2012 fall line. No issues with the consistency. I would buy again.