September 30, 2014 | 2013 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Glam "Iced Toffee Coffee"

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this SO much it my fave lip gloss Ive gone through 6 tubes. Its my favourite iver all of my nars smashbox benefit bobbi brown, tarte and all those lipglosses in my collection. Its so nice on the lips is not gloopy or sticky at all and SMELLS AMAZING omg it smells soooo freaking good. Soo go get one I mean for that price to? Its a steal

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Ohbabycopgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells fantastic and looks great over a nude lipstick or alone. It does wear off rather quickly but otherwise it's a beautiful color and the scent is wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This looks like a bronzey brown color in the tube with blue purple colored glitters in the tube.I have loved others in this line so when I saw this in this dollar store I had to get this.It smell like toffee but that is it;s only selling point.This gloss is so slippery that anything that you put this over top of will come right off every lipstick regardless of the brand.I would try this brands glosses just not this one!