November 23, 2014 | 920 users online

Lip Gloss - Khroma In the Flesh Lip Set

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The lip pencil shows a dark outline around the lips like in the 1990s. it does not match the lipstick and lip gloss, lipstick is dry and lip gloss is ok.. Not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I picked this lip set up from Ulta for $14.99. It has a dual lip pencil/lipstick and then a lip gloss. I got it in "In the Flesh" because it has a bit of a pink tone to it instead of just beige.

Pros: The lip pencil/lipstick work well. They are a very soft neutral pink tone that is very close to my lip tone. I used both and liked the result, even without the gloss. The gloss adds additional color, not just shine. It's not sticky, or goopy. It feels nice on my lips and with the lipstick as a base, it lasted for a decent amount of time on my lips. The lipgloss tastes nice too, so if you kiss someone they will think your lips are extra sweet! ;)

Cons: The biggest con for me is the very strong honey smell of the gloss. It's almost sickeningly sweet. Luckily it does dissipate quickly, but that first minute I really try not to breathe thru my nose!! If the smell doesn't bother you then I think this is a decent gloss for the price.

Overall, I think that the price wasn't bad for all 3 products, even though it's not a full size lipstick, you definitely get a lot of the gloss to make up for it. I'm very fair, cool toned and the pink in the gloss/lipstick keeps me from looking "dead" which is a problem I have with most beige lipsticks.

Would I buy this again? Yes, if I can just get past that honey smell!