October 30, 2014 | 1755 users online

Polishes - Orly - Sweet Tart

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A new favorite jelly. I'm very pale, very cool-toned, and I prefer pink-reds on lips and nails. I had been searching for a worthy successor to OPI Keys to My Karma, my favorite red, a discontinued bright pinky red jelly that can build to opacity. This is not a dupe--it's sheerer and a bit pinker--but it's still more red than, say, OPI Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em. I'd say it's just on the border of red and pink. It applies beautifully and is so squishy and shiny, even through days of wear. It looks like the fluorescent, dye-injected gel of a jar of maraschino cherries. I am obsessed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by SilentPerfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wore this polsh recenly and I was very impressed! A pretty red leaning hot pink jelly (bottle color is darker than on the nail) that worked excellently for sadwiching. Wore for 5 days before the first tiny chip and 7 before it needed to be removed without touch up top coating! It remained very squishy/shiny durring its wear time though it did incur some scratches 4 days in. Id easily reccomend this to others.