November 27, 2014 | 967 users online

Styling Products - SAMY - Fat Hair "0" Calories Thickening Creme

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

This stuff would be great if I could get it to distribute through my hair evenly. It is extremely thick, sticky, and hard to apply. The areas that end up with the most product does have a lot of volume but the rest is flat....then by the end of the day my hair just looks dirty and parts weird. It could also smell a little better. I have long fine hair for reference.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This didn't do anything for my hair, only made them stiffer, dryier, without actually making them fuller. I do not like this line, I also have the hairspray to work through but I don't know how I'll do it.. I kind of want to throw it away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I now have a pixie and use mousse for hold AND volume, but when I had shoulder-length hair this stuff was the bomb!! I don't know why other reviewers hated it so... It really THICKENS!!! My hair was like different hair when I used it. I converted from living proof ... This is way more effective!! And CHEAPER and more readily available. It's thick and gloopy alright but once dried, it makes FAT HAIR!! I may use on my pixie on non-blow dry days since it dries nice w/o a blow dryer.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by cmarie57

leaves my hair "goopy" feeling and does not transfer well from hands to hair, it gets all in one area and you can't move it through your hair. .feels like you are putting vasline in your hair. Also the "thickening" effect lasts about 30 minutes and then leaves you hair feeling dirty and will be greasy the next day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff does not work in my long, fine hair. I've tried it a couple different ways and it just makes my hair get dirtier faster. If there is any added volume, the effect is short-lived. I also took a point off because the tube is structured so that a lot of product will be stuck to the sides of it and wasted. Not very resourceful for a vegan brand. I should probably stick to mousse and stay away from balms, gels, and cremes considering my hair type, but this is the second Fat Hair product I've tried and so far I have not been impressed. You can't slap a name like "FAT HAIR" on your product and then not deliver, I mean....come on.