July 28, 2014 | 2007 users online

BB Cream - Boots - Botanics Radiant Youth BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by wetmango

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really loving this, seems to keep my skin clear. I worry about how much this protects from UV damage so I oly use it in winter. It also has a couple of questionable ingredients but my skin loves it and it quick and easy in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by sophiamico

I normally use Estée Lauder but I wanted something cheaper as a daily bb cream that i could mix with my moisturiser. Something light but medium coverage for casual wear like going to work or hanging out with friends and this bb cream is perfect for that. Nice dewy finish, smells good and hasn't caused any breakouts at all. Reaaaally happy with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by AmyAesthetics

Really enjoy using this product! have recently tried swapping my smashbox foundation for something a little lighter during the day, and this is perfect. Gives a lovely light/medium coverage, not too thick and has a gorgeous dewy finish. Out of all the BB creams i have tried: clinique, clarins and estee lauder, this is far superior. At £4.99 (usual price £8.99) and a generous 50ml i would definatley say give it a try! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Sadepeura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I am worried because I can't find this product on the Boots website! I really hope they haven't stopped making it because it is definitely one of my favourite BB creams.

It is slightly too dark for me at the moment, but I am hoping it will be the perfect shade in the summer. I use it now as well though, normally with a very light coloured powder so that it will match my skin.

My acne-prone skin loves this though. I feel like it is actually helping to make my skin get better and calming it.

It is very easy to apply and it goes on very smooth. It is also very easy to build up more layers where I need more coverage.

I also love the tube it comes in. It is a very large size - 50ml! when most others are only 30ml. And it is so easy to squeeze just the amount I need out of the tube. Very hygienic as well. I apply this with my fingers.

I would be so heart broken if they have stopped making this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mortal557

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Surprised this product hasn't been reviewed yet saying that it doesn't even appear on Boots website yet either? (as of 27/03/13).

Product claims / Features: - All in one instantly radiant skin and even skin tone, Flawless Finish, Blurs Imperfections, Smoothes the appearance of wrinkles, Protective Ginkgo, Lasting Hydration and SPF 30.

I bought this product on a whim as I'm unsure what to make of the BB creams I have tried so far but thought I would bite the bullet and give it a try as it was part of the 3 for 2 offer, usually £8.99 for 50ml I think was it's stand alone price.

Well so far this has been the best BB cream I have tried, it has a light texture, goes on nice and smooth and doesn't seem to accentuate dry skin or pores too much! So all good so far but for the real test was to see how it deals with my very oily t-zone and acne prone skin. I wore this product 5 days a week for 2 weeks and did not suffer any more acne breakouts than the usual odd spots that I get even without wearing a cosmetic product and also the oil production was no different to usual, so no extra oil control (not that it claims to) but no more excessively oily. Now down to the colour, this as with a lot of BB creams has a limited shade range I only saw light and medium in the shop so I imagine there are only 3 shades light, medium and dark. I am quite fair with a light yellow undertone for ref Revlon ColorStay 150 buff is my perfect match, this product does not match exactly but blends well and isn't too dark or orange which is good however this does have a neutral heading towards a more yellow tone so good for me but maybe not for pink toned skin. I applied this with a duo fibre stippling brush and set with Boots Natural Collection loose powder (Neutral Translucent) and got a fairly decent overal finish. Coverage is medium and seems to be buildable without too many problems. Scent is lightly floral and seems to fade pretty quickly. Wear time was very good I applied at 8am and wore it until around 6pm where it started to fade slightly and only blotted my oily skin during the day and it didn't seem to effect the look too much or break up or fall drastically into any lines / pores, also didn't notice any oxidisation!
PROS: Fairly cheap, Squeezable tube, Not too many bad ingredients, Does help skin look more even and smooth, SPF 30, Inoffensive smell, Light texture
CONS: Limited shade range, Not as good for pink skin tones