August 29, 2014 | 1776 users online

Lips - Hard Candy - All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like how moisturizing these lip stains are. I also appreciate the ease of use these stains have. I can swipe one on in the morning and simply refresh my look with a lip balm during the day for a fresher face. I like that the lid allows you to see the color before buying the product as well. I have own Mauvelous and Chic and plan to buy a few more of these to add to my lip stain pencil collection. These and Jordana Twist and Shine are favorites of mine for quality and price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Tiffiny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stain is wonderful! I love how long lasting it is and how smooth it feels on my lips. I bought the Mauveous one and I'll be getting more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I would definitely keep buying these again and again! They are hydrating and last a long time on my lips.... I bought the color pout first and loved it. Try to buy the bright dark shades because the lighter shades doesn't stain and doesn't last long on the lips. They don't dry out my lips and feels quite comfortable. I would keep buying them whenever I go to walmart. I wish they have these at drugstores. Give them a try

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by erythro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The colour is great, goes on creamy, and lasts for hours. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a fan of lip stains.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by heatherhall88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought the pout color first, used it all, and now I have the cupcake color. I plan to continue purchasing this. I'm considering buying a bunch of them in case they get discontinued, because I love them. My Revlon gloss and stain, and my baby lips balm just take up space now because I like this better and use it in replace of all of that.
All the other reviews said it, but I'll say it again:
It's extremely hydrating for a stain! The colors that I have used are very true to packaging. I love how the bottom turns up just like a chapstick tube would. Doesn't settle into lines, and is super smooth. For me, having it available at Walmart is very convenient.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I wore this in VINTAGE (darkest color of the collection: a flattering berry/brown color) today :)

This reminded me of the CLINIQUE CHUBBY STICK, and I have to say, Im really impressed by this product! Im really happy I gave this a try.

Pros:
-SOOOO MOISTURIZING! The moisture is incredible , its very creamy. I even think its CREAMIER than the chubby sticks! :O
-Very good pigmentation
-Lasts long
-Good price
-Convenient packaging: the crayon gives precision.

Cons:
..... :D

I really really love this product, and I will surely purchase more colors!

Everyone, GIVE THIS A TRY!:D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, I am impressed. I have the colour "Mauveous" and its shiny, super light weight on lips but pigmented, a rosy pink hue. On me, NC20, the color just adds a brightness to my face that was missing with all the trendy nudes. Definitely buying more and at this price, ( 4.99) its amazing value as well as a DS gem. Love the pencil format too, it works as liner and lipstick together.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SELECTED SHADES:

chic (peach)
cupcake (bubble gum pink)
orange you sweet (orange pink)
pout (hot pink)

PROS

- creamy
- pigmented

CONS

- only sold at Walmart

COMMENTS: Love these! Very creamy and a little moisturizing. They're very pigmented, but only stain a little. I don't mind, though. Colors are pretty and they're comfortable to wear.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Obsessedwithcosmetics

I bought my first all glossed up in love bite and I love how it is a lip stain, gloss and balm all in one. It isn't sticky at all, much like their glosses. And it is extremely hydrating, glossy and non-silicone based, which is great. The price has gone up over time, but it's still a great buy and does not dry out your lips like the Revlon kissables (but the Revlon colors are more faithful to their packaging). The pigmentation, however, is different on everyone, and there are a few tints which look alike when put onto the lips. Love bite looks very much like a vivid pink on mine, whereas the packaging looks purple. I was a little disappointed by this. As for the packaging, I like it, but they could prevent using that much plastic to help the environment.

Overall though, the texture and the hydration is great. I would recommend looking up swatches of colors on actual lips before buying.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by autumnsylver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought one of these lip glosses in Chic because it looked like a nude pinky brown in the tube. When I got home and put it on, it was more of a bubblegum pink. I decided to get another one in the colour Vintage, because it looked like a dark reddish brown in the tube. Vintage is a sort of dark mauve colour when you put it on, and after a couple of hours, it turns into a bright pink colour.
I would say that the stain part of the name is right, but the colour really only stays around the edges of your lips, and it stays as a bright pink. It is somewhat hydrating for a little while, but after about an hour, my lips felt dried out. These could be good if you're looking for a bright pink colour, (it seems like no matter what it looks like in the tube, it looks bright pink when you put it on) and if you have a good lip balm to wear underneath it.
A few people mentioned the smell - to me, they smell like crayons, but the smell fades a few minutes after you put it on.
I honestly don't see myself ever wearing these, since they look so bright pink when you put them on, despite the colour they look in the tube.