Hard Candy All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain

4.1

on 1/31/2015 8:04:00 PM

I was extremely disappointed with this lip stain. Yes it moisturized well. But did not stay on nor did it stain my lips. Thank goodness I did not spend much on this product. Awful.

on 10/23/2014 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These glosses promise to be smooth, moisturizing, and long lasting and they deliver! However, it is definitely a gloss effect so the colors are not super saturated. Honestly, they are just slightly more saturated tinted lip balms. I got Sandcastle, Fair Lady and Pulse (a newer metallic that looks red in the tube). Sandcastle is a cool nude, Fair Lady is a glossy pinkish nude, and Pulse is red and glittery in the tube but applies as more of a shimmery hot pink. These are about as moisturizing as an average tinted balm, so not enough to be used solo all the time, at least for me. I uploaded a photo of my lips with (top to bottom) Sandacastle, nothing at all, and Fair Lady.

on 10/13/2014 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love that these products have NO carmine in them. They are a wonderful dupe for the Pur Minerals Lip Gloss Sticks. Very moisturizing and long lasting.

on 8/7/2014 3:04:00 PM

I like how moisturizing these lip stains are. I also appreciate the ease of use these stains have. I can swipe one on in the morning and simply refresh my look with a lip balm during the day for a fresher face. I like that the lid allows you to see the color before buying the product as well. I have own Mauvelous and Chic and plan to buy a few more of these to add to my lip stain pencil collection. These and Jordana Twist and Shine are favorites of mine for quality and price.

on 6/2/2014 8:38:00 PM

This stain is wonderful! I love how long lasting it is and how smooth it feels on my lips. I bought the Mauveous one and I'll be getting more!

on 5/29/2014 6:37:00 PM

I would definitely keep buying these again and again! They are hydrating and last a long time on my lips.... I bought the color pout first and loved it. Try to buy the bright dark shades because the lighter shades doesn't stain and doesn't last long on the lips. They don't dry out my lips and feels quite comfortable. I would keep buying them whenever I go to walmart. I wish they have these at drugstores. Give them a try

on 4/30/2014 12:20:00 PM

The colour is great, goes on creamy, and lasts for hours. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a fan of lip stains.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the pout color first, used it all, and now I have the cupcake color. I plan to continue purchasing this. I'm considering buying a bunch of them in case they get discontinued, because I love them. My Revlon gloss and stain, and my baby lips balm just take up space now because I like this better and use it in replace of all of that.
All the other reviews said it, but I'll say it again:
It's extremely hydrating for a stain! The colors that I have used are very true to packaging. I love how the bottom turns up just like a chapstick tube would. Doesn't settle into lines, and is super smooth. For me, having it available at Walmart is very convenient.

on 1/15/2014 7:56:00 PM

I wore this in VINTAGE (darkest color of the collection: a flattering berry/brown color) today :)

This reminded me of the CLINIQUE CHUBBY STICK, and I have to say, Im really impressed by this product! Im really happy I gave this a try.

Pros:
-SOOOO MOISTURIZING! The moisture is incredible , its very creamy. I even think its CREAMIER than the chubby sticks! :O
-Very good pigmentation
-Lasts long
-Good price
-Convenient packaging: the crayon gives precision.

Cons:
..... :D

I really really love this product, and I will surely purchase more colors!

Everyone, GIVE THIS A TRY!:D

on 12/24/2013 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow, I am impressed. I have the colour "Mauveous" and its shiny, super light weight on lips but pigmented, a rosy pink hue. On me, NC20, the color just adds a brightness to my face that was missing with all the trendy nudes. Definitely buying more and at this price, ( 4.99) its amazing value as well as a DS gem. Love the pencil format too, it works as liner and lipstick together.