October 30, 2014 | 1447 users online

Bronzers - It Cosmetics - Bye Bye Pores Anti-aging Airbrushed Bronzer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by KaytB

I was looking for a product that would give color to my face since i am very fair skin. the lady at ulta told me about IT cosmetics and recommended this product to me. Even though it is pretty dark it does not show on fair skin. It covers up all poors and looks completely natural. I like it better than any bare minerals products, however with loose powder it will be messy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

This bronzer is great to use as an all over face powder for summertime. It definitely is tan enhancing without settling into pores, scars, or lines. As a bronzer or for contouring, it's kind of meh. It's a bit too warm, i.e. has too much red in it to create a proper shadow effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a brilliant, brilliant product...one I've been hoping someone would FINALLY invent! It's a bronzer with the texture, setting ability, and oil control of an HD powder; completely devoid of glitter, and all that shimmer-schmimmer. It looks incredibly, truly natural and a little bit goes a long way. I would buy this by the vat if I could!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No