September 30, 2014 | 1951 users online

Foundations - Korres - Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

HG foundation. Medium buildable coverage. Has a slightly dewy finish which i love! I bought mine from a set from sephora which was only $50 which is amazingg considering you get a full size foundation, primer AND concealer! Just amazing. I fell in love with it immedietly! If you dont want to spend your money on just the foundation just pay a few more bucks and get the deal from sephora. It's awesome.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by AstralMiscreant

I'm fairly young and was told by my mother that it's never too early to start using ant-aging products! Taking her words into mind on my latest trip to Sephora, I decided to go ahead and purchase a few anti-aging products which also consisted this in my bag. Little did I know that I had made a huge mistake upon purchasing. This product is not compatible with oily skin! Once applied, it settled into my pores and my nose became shiny within minutes -even when I set it with my NARS light reflecting setting powder that never fails to keep me matte! Not to mention how light the coverage is; I have hyper pigmentation from previous breakouts and this foundation did NOT adequately cover any of my flaws. I'm pretty sure this foundation would've been better for me if I had dry, nearly flawless skin but alas, it did not. I do like the fact that it has a lot of natural ingredients, but the product itself did not work out for me. I will not be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this foundation for my super sensitive, breakout prone but Combo 41 year old skin. I cannot use just any foundation as I have a allergy to cyclopentasiloxane which is in about 90% of Liquid Foundations and BB creams. I'm typically stuck using Bismuth Free Minerals or powder. I can however use Dimithicone which is less caustic and not an endocrine disruptor like the "CYCLOPS".

I get a medium flawless finish with this that is healthy looking and polished. that is exactly what I was looking for. It also looks awesome in photos which is very important in my line of work. I do conventions and I'm photographed a lot. I have a lot of older women ask me what I use on my face because the finish is is so nice on this Foundation. I however, buy this direct from the Korres website to get my correct color. Sephora never has it in stock.

Natural finish, does not settle in lines, with their silicone free primer, moisturizer and their wild rose powder I can get this to last all day with just a little touchup, even sweating in heavy duty costumes. I won't say this is my HG because with my sensitivities to chemicals I likely will never ever find the perfect foundation (Kat Von D Lock it is close though). I do love this for everyday wear and it has never broken me out, dried me out or ever failed me. I'm on my 4th bottle. There are not a lot of foundations that I will buy over and over but this one is one I think will always be in my rotation .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Lucycamp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! You can't even tell I am wearing anything it blends so well.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sorry to be the apple of discord here, but this did not work for me at all. I'm glad I only got a sample.

I got the Bisque color. It looks almost white going on, but once blended in it matches my color pretty well ... only because it is so sheer. In spite of what people say, this is NOT a full-cover foundation. It's light cover, at best. But ... looks like some women approach foundations the same way clients approach those who provide them with certain services: I'm paying, so you're going to fulfill my fantasies an be whatever I want you to be. Uh, ok. Fair enough, I guess.

On me this is more a tinted moisturizer. It's not greasy like some TM are, which is why I gave it 2 lippies. W/o powder it gets shiny rather fast, but then again I have oily skin, so that is not surprising.

This would work beautifully on normal or dry non acne prone skin, that does not need cover up, just evening up a bit. And if I had that kind of skin I wouldn't even bother with foundations at all, trust me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by rebeccapang

JUST JUST AMAZING, ive got no complaints what so ever, it is on the pricy side but worth every penny. $50+ at Sephora, I would rebuy It even if it was $70 because it is THAT GREAT. it goes on SO SMOOTH and even with just fingers...and even better with a brush! I LOVE this, will not try any other foundation! this will be my foundation for as long as I live! AND ITS HEALTHY FOR THE SKIN because of the natural ingredient. I looked up every single ingredient and they are all SAFE! no carcinogenic ingredients...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do like this! I got the color golden beige. Matched me pretty perfectly! Had a nice yellow undertone.The finish is natural looking, not cakey at all. The pump is nice- but when I went to pull the cap off, the whole pump came off and foundation went flying everywhere! :( Other than that, it's nice. You don't get a full ounce of product with this- close to it though. It does make my skin soft, the color doesn't really rub off- so it has good staying power, but it makes me super oily on my nose. I'm just gonna give this to my mom and stick with my neutrogena shine control foundation. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by mkoko36

This foundation in medium beige made me look so natural and flawless. One morning, I put a little bit of this on with my brush, and asked my friend how my foundation looked, and she asked, "you're making makeup?" SCORE!

However, I've decided to stop using makeup that have silicones in it. I thought Korres foundation wouldn't have silicones, since other Korres products don't have silicone (silicones trap bacteria and clog pores), but this one did. Very disappointed. Although this foundation is the best one I've ever found that gives me a flawless, natural, dewy finish, I will wear this once in a while (perhaps on a night out).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Korres Ouercetin & Oak Anitageing Foundation

If you are looking for a healthy choice for your skin this is it. Dry? You will love this product. Lasted only about 4 hours on me, breathable felt wonderful on my skin, (There is no doubt your skins health will improve) and the coverage is sheer to light. It made my skin feel moist, dewy, glowy without looking mask like. It did not dry me out. It was wonderful as far as making my skin feel pretty. Lasting power? Maybe 4 hours with the primer. Someone will try to tell you it is a medium coverage foundation that last all day. NOT AT ALL. This is a light sheer cover that does not cover imperfections. However it definitely improves your skin tone, color and feel.

I tried this with the primer and without and the primer helped but this is not my HG. This is a perfect foundation for a woman who does not have roseaca, acne scars or textured skin. I have all three. So this is not my HG. Sad because it definitely made my skin feel better and for someone sensitive like me, it was wonderful. A breath of fresh air, a glass of water in the desert. Lovely!!!!. Truly a lovely foundation for a dry acne free aging face who does not want a heavy mask. Perfect foundation for someone with mild acne that wants to go healthy and natural.

On my lower cheeks I have orange peel type skin. It is mild but I need a full cover to really hide that area. This is not buildable the way MAC, Dior, Bobby Brown or EL products are. It is super light almost a thin coverage but some how the way light fliters through it creates a soft sublte dewy look. It won't cover that ugly red mark or the festering pimple, but it will make the rest of your skin look very natural. I would say this is the most natural make up I have ever encountered. Wow that is an oxymoron. Natural Makeup! The color options were fantastic and plentiful. Blended well into my very light NC20 skin color. I chose 05 bisque but Porcelain looked super too. You can find your shade. If you are in Sephora definitely get a sample. Your skin will love it. Honestly for the woman who wants natural products on her skin and needs moderate to light coverage this is for YOU!

There are NO CONES ! No Parabens, No Sulfates and No Phthalates

Healthy for your skin and perfect for someone looking to battle fine lines and wants a light cover.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by taibug27

I tried this in both porcelain and bisque, and was thrilled to have such light options in both a yellow and pink hue. A little goes a long way, and I didn't need to "build" to get the coverage I wanted - which, btw, is pretty full. My usual go-to foundation is Estee Lauder Double Wear. It did seem quite slippy - like it wouldn't set, and since I don't have an abundance of time to wait and see if it would, I just set it with my Estee Lauder translucent loose powder. The finish is lovely! My skin looks pretty darn near perfect, but not at all mask-like.
The two downsides are that I noticed a tiny bit of settling into fine lines (but not pores), and the cost.
That being said - this a great foundation, and if you've been looking for an all natural foundation solution like I have, this might be the best out there. continued >>