OPI I Theodora You

4.6

on 1/1/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Used this in the gel formula for a french (2 coats is still pretty sheer) with Alpine Snow (gel) on the tips. Nice result and easy application. Boring, basic, sheer french pink.

Beautiful pale baby pink! It's pretty sheer and takes about 3 coats to get the colour to show.
It just makes your nails look polished and perfect.

on 10/17/2013 9:32:00 AM

This is my favorite pink nail polish. It is a very beautiful, pale pink that I think would look nice on any skin tone. It made my hands look very clean and polished.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this one from OPI , its a lovely color and you have the choice whether you want it to be sheer for a french manicure or natural shiny look, or you can apply a couple of coats for a nice solid color. Its a good pink tone and works well with my tan skin, but would also look nice against fair skin as well! And of course the formula is brilliant since OPI has very good formula for nail polish, mine lasted for a week without chipping! Dries fairly well also. I love the Oz The Great and Powerful collection from OPI!

on 5/30/2013 9:46:00 PM

This is a very pretty jelly light pink. Very feminine. I prefer to apply 3 coats to make it mostly opaque, but you could go a sheerer if you like. I don't really have problems with VNL because I cut my nails so short, however many people might. I found that this polish was easy to apply, dried in a reasonable amount of time, and stood up well. The name is cute :), though I haven't seen the movie it's based on.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A really nice Spring pink. Natural, feminine color that looks great on nails and toes. Really like this pink. It is in the Wizard of Oz collection. For a pop of fun, wear Which is Witch as a top coat on the pedi. Or do the nail tips in either Which is Witch or When Monkey's Fly - although be warned: the gold flecks in Monkey's will pop off too easily.

on 3/26/2013 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I Theodora You is from OPI Disney's Oz 2013 Collection. This is a baby milky pink color which is very cremey. It kind of looks like a bubble gum color, just a little softer. From the bottle, I thought this color is more for a younger girl to wear. However, once I put it on, it is very flattering and I am sure every lady should try this as it really is a feminine color in this collection.
However, I find the application is not too easy. It takes me at least 2 good thick coats to make it opaque and even. If you have really smooth nail bed, the color will apply easily. The drying time I have to say is pretty quick though. I will probably buy another one for back up.

Popular Polishes