November 26, 2014 | 930 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Ultimate 10 Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really thought this was BB cream gimmick from Pantene. However since I ran out of my It's a 10 products I decided to try Pantene's Ultimate 10 version. I really liked it a lot!! gave my thick, dull, and dry hair some moisture and shine! love it!
I think I liked the shampoo a little more than the conditioner.
This feels like a lightweight conditioner and not all that great for dry thick hair. I am wondering if Pantene has better deeper conditioners.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by pinksexyhair

I bought the Pantene Ultimate 10 in 1 Shampoo, Conditioner, and BB cream.. And none of them were winners. Since this is a review for the conditioner let me focus on that. It was very mediocre. I have used other Pantene conditioners (the smoothing one) that were a lot more moisturizing than this one. The Ultimate 10 conditioner was runny and didn't give me as much slip in the shower as I like. To sum up my thoughts on the shampoo and bb cream.. The shampoo sucks - it leaves a stiff waxy build up on my roots (I suggest Pantene Aqua Light shampoo instead) and the BB cream is only good for adding shine to your hair. This line was a disappointment. Two Thumbs down from me. =(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My CVS didn't have the BB cream so I settled for this. Eh. Not impressed. It smells nice, but it's just an average conditioner. My hair air-dried and was its usual dry and frizzy self. Still had to use my coconut oil to tame it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by AONeal79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I should have known better - any product that claims to do TEN things well is pretty darn unlikely, especially for $4.

This isn't a BAD conditioner, but it's very lightweight and not deep-conditioning, so if you have any dryness or damage I don't think you're going to be pleased. I think other Pantene conditioners are far better, so I'll probably just use this one instead as a shave cream until it's used up.