December 21, 2014 | 1460 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Ultimate 10 Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by lilmissmay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure why this product got such a bad rep on here, because I think this stuff is truly amazing. I have very dry, damaged hair and I've been looking for a good conditioner for a long time. I came across Pantene Pro-v ultimate 10 pro vitamins at my local grocery store for $3 for the big bottle. Mine doesn't say bb on the front so i think they may have just changed the packaging, but it says bb on the back. So I decided to give it a try. I've tried all kinds of conditioners that claim to be super moisturizing but none of them have compared to this stuff. First off, it smells amazing. Second, it completely tamed my frizzies, and most importantly my hair is SO moisturized and manageable and soft, I can't stop touching it! Even my split ends look amazing. I have dyed bright red hair so I don't wash my hair as often as I should, and I really needed a good conditioner that would keep my hair soft and moisturized for a few days and this product definitely does just that. I will buy this again, and again, and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really thought this was BB cream gimmick from Pantene. However since I ran out of my It's a 10 products I decided to try Pantene's Ultimate 10 version. I really liked it a lot!! gave my thick, dull, and dry hair some moisture and shine! love it!
I think I liked the shampoo a little more than the conditioner.
This feels like a lightweight conditioner and not all that great for dry thick hair. I am wondering if Pantene has better deeper conditioners.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by pinksexyhair

I bought the Pantene Ultimate 10 in 1 Shampoo, Conditioner, and BB cream.. And none of them were winners. Since this is a review for the conditioner let me focus on that. It was very mediocre. I have used other Pantene conditioners (the smoothing one) that were a lot more moisturizing than this one. The Ultimate 10 conditioner was runny and didn't give me as much slip in the shower as I like. To sum up my thoughts on the shampoo and bb cream.. The shampoo sucks - it leaves a stiff waxy build up on my roots (I suggest Pantene Aqua Light shampoo instead) and the BB cream is only good for adding shine to your hair. This line was a disappointment. Two Thumbs down from me. =(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My CVS didn't have the BB cream so I settled for this. Eh. Not impressed. It smells nice, but it's just an average conditioner. My hair air-dried and was its usual dry and frizzy self. Still had to use my coconut oil to tame it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by AONeal79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I should have known better - any product that claims to do TEN things well is pretty darn unlikely, especially for $4.

This isn't a BAD conditioner, but it's very lightweight and not deep-conditioning, so if you have any dryness or damage I don't think you're going to be pleased. I think other Pantene conditioners are far better, so I'll probably just use this one instead as a shave cream until it's used up.