August 30, 2014 | 1753 users online

Polishes - Christian Dior - Rosy Bow

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Steve23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great spring/summer color. It's a bright soft pink color. The packaging is lovely and it stays put for quite some time(in combination with topcoat at least).
However, the texture of the nailpolish isn't too great. It's quite thick and the brush is pretty wide which makes it hard to put on nice and neat. The outcome is great, but putting it on isn't the easiest.
Overall, I do like this one and would recommend it, it just takes some time to get used to the texture.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

Rosy Bow is one of three polishes in Dior's Chérie Bow collection for Spring 2013 (the other two are Tutu, a pale pink, and Gris Trianon, a soft grey).
Rosy Bow is a warm pink, veering towards coral; it's a cheerful color, perfect for spring and summer (even though it's late March, there is still snow on the ground where I live, so the color looks a bit out of place right now).
This is the first Dior polish that I've bought in years and I found that it takes a bit getting used to. The brush is short and very wide (even wider than OPI's pro-wide brush). When I pull the brush out of the bottle, there is a LOT of product on it, even when I wipe it on the inside of the bottle neck, so it's very easy to apply too much polish on the nail. Because of this, I was afraid it was going on unevenly and result in a patchy job - yet it self-levelled beautifully and in the end, the finish was perfectly even.
The one thing I didn't like about this polish was the high price tag. It costs $ 24 Canadian for a small, 10 ml bottle (by comparison, I can buy a 15 ml bottle of OPI for $ 9.99) and I'm not sure what justifies the high price.
Update: two days after I applied it, the polish started chipping in a big way, so I have downgraded it.