Hot Tools Galaxy Turbo Ionic Salon Dryer

on 6/16/2013 3:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

My friend with similar hair kept recommending this. We both have very thick long middle eastern hair. She kept saying invest in a good dryer. I usually spend a lot on a good hair iron (chi, ghd) but spend $20 on dryers as i consider the iron to do the bulk of the work. I finally used hers and bought it immediately off Folica (got 15% off + free shipping) so it was roughly $50 something. It def cuts down on drying time, leaves hair much much smoother, sleeker and no frizz (though i have Keratin Tx). My hair just feels healthier and softer and it almost seems i can if i want to cut out the iron after using this. Im impressed and thats rare for hair purchases.

on 3/26/2013 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used to think dryers were useless before this! The Galaxy Turbo Ionic Salon Dryer does as it says: reduces frizz, smooths hair and has less drying time. It's also pretty light, compared to most dryers.

The packaging comes with the dryer, a diffuser and a concentrator. As a first time user of a concentrator, it was a little hard to put on. After a few tries, you get used to it.

This dryer is amazing! I dried my long hair in about 10-15 mins. I'm hoping with more practice, I'll be styling my hair exactly as I want!

Popular Hair Styling Tools