September 30, 2014 | 1091 users online

Mascara - Yves Rocher - Sexy Pulp

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I realllllllllllly wanted to like this product since I love bigger brushes - but this was a mess on me. It gave me spidery lashes with lots of product instead of voluminous dark fluttery lashes. The packaging and brush are very maybelline-esque and since I have a sour relationship with almost all of those this clearly didnt pan out either.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by luminelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So Yves Rocher gives little gifts or samples every once and a while. So I went in one day bought some stuff and they gave me a little travel size/mini format. I was like "Hey, cool free mascara." The product itself has a jet black, creamy, easy to apply texture that really extends lashes and gives them good volume. Might I also add that I've had this for a while now and it hasn't dried out and there's still a lot left, but back to the application! Since the mascara really was "ultra-volume" I was pleased on that level.

Now I shift to the cons : the brush always has clumps on the tip and too much product on it. I always have to slightly dab the wand on a Kleenex to make sure I don't look like a racoon as soon as I blink. Speaking of racoon-ness, remember how I said the product doesn't dry out easily? Yeah, if you put too much on, it will take a minute before you can blink freely. Ok, ok, I mean you can't put some on and start flapping those lashes like butterfly wings. That irritates me sometimes in the morning because then I have to take a cotton swab with eye makeup remover and clean my eyelids. In the words of the internet : Aint nobody got time for that!

Conclusion, this is a really good volumizing mascara with few clumps that is perfect for short lashes or people who want to look super dramatic :3 . The only problem the wand and it's tendency to be messy. Personally, I've always thought to have pretty long lashes so I don't jump on "super-duper mount Everest volume porcupine lengthening" mascaras but this was free. What, was I going to say no? Anyways it's still good if you take the time to wipe/dab the wand on a Kleenex to remove excess product.
...
Bai!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Milisenta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this mascara as a gift from Yves Rocher and was pleasantly surprised! I am quite picky when it comes to mascaras because I want them to do miracles for my pretty average eyelashes:)

PROS of this product: very pleasant formula, doesn't smudge nor clump, gives volume, lasts for the whole day, leaving eyelashes soft, easy to take off, doesn't irritate

CON: the only one for me is that the brush is too big and makes it difficult to apply.

If the brush was smaller, i would say it is one of the best mascaras i've come across-especially, for such an attractive price

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It took me a while to really love this mascara due to the fact it wasn't giving me the length and volume I wanted until two weeks of using. It took a while for the product to really warm up in the tube to do its job. But after it did WOW it's amazing I have people asking me if I'm wearing lashes all the time! The brush is nice and big with a nice curve in the middle that hugs your lashes. It doesn't leave your lashes clumpy just sexy! One or two coats is enough (I usually wear 3-5 due to my shitty lashes but this mascara changed that!)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Grafkiukas

I was lucky enough to get the mini version because I am no buying it. The color is good and it is fluid enough to be applied nicely, but the brush is a disaster. It is huge, takes too much product on, especially on the tip, leaves clumps everywhere. The first mascara ever where a lump bounced of my lashes and landed in between my eyebrows. At leats my husband got a good laugh.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Ohsoohla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it! It's the best mascara I have ever used! It has a big brush which is perfect for my long lashes. Doesn't smudge, last all day long. Easy to remove with a micellar water.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by arrasarras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. I bought the brown version. It is a nice warm dark brown color wich did't make your lashes too dark.
I start with a lashprimer ( Estee Lauder) and than this amazing mascara. It didn't clump. It's one of the best mascara and I love the beautiful brown color. Sometimes brown mascara's have a "dead color" but this is a very warm and nice brown color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The stuff itself is maybe OK, but the brush is awful: way too big and clumsy, the curved shape does not improve the quality of application - at least for me, and for the lower eyelash line it is plain unsuitable. Looking at the positive side - it doesn't flake and doesn't clump the lashes together when applied carefully, and when it does - it doesn't dry too quickly, so there's time to separate them. The tube is not bad at all, closes well and is comfortable to hold. Got it at a discount online, but wouldn't buy again, even to a free one I would most likely still say no.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by CPbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic mascara! I received a free mini sample and couldn't wait to purchase the full size version. It coats every lash perfectly with no clumping and maximizes length and curve but not too much that it looks really false. The best mascara I've used for years. It isn't too expensive either, I got mine for under 10.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by yandonova

I saw a review for this mascara (youtube video) and the reviewer was in love with this mascara, however, I cannot get it applied without clumping. There is too much product on the brush, which is somewhat bigger than an average brush.