September 19, 2014 | 1749 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - Plumwine (silver case)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by minkidiva

I think this was the first Jordana lipstick I ever purchased and I love it. It comes of as a reddish/cranberry which I love because I think my dark nc50 skin does not look all that great with RED lips so I lean more towards the cranberry look. The color is so pigmented goes on smooth and build able. I wear just one coat of this to work and if I'm going out I ad about 2 more coats. Its not all day wearing I usually have to re apply after I eat lunch or drink my morning tea. But for the price its fantastic, defiantly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Meriel65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Jordana is a lovely brand that has generally quite good products for more than reasonable prices. This lipstick is very pigmented, and fairly creamy. Not slippery at all. The color is lovely: it is a shimmery deep blue-based pink. It reminds me of a Max Factor lipstick I had once upon a time. I would call it a medium bright color. There are so many Jordana shades, I thought I would review each one I bought in a tiny "haul" from Cherry Culture to help others research shades and hopefully avoid making a mistake. It wouldn't be an expensive mistake but all those little mistakes add up! Plumwine is a very cool color, and the shimmer is not over-the-top, thank goodness. Just enough to add some dimension.