October 25, 2014 | 1176 users online

Blush - Avon - Tint-n-Go in Berry

rated 4.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Meriel65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

In my rating, I said I'd buy again, but it's discontinued. That always happens when I find something I like. This was a steal on clearance. I have tried a few stick-type blushes but I generally have not liked their tacky feel (you there, Tarte!) or shimmer or what have you. This rated fairly high on both Avon's site and MUA so I took the plunge and am quite pleased. I like the little twist up container. It's exactly like Ulta's stick; but without a little extra interior cap to keep the product moist. I hope this won't be an issue. The color is just like the name: a pretty medium-toned rosy berry, definitely a cool shade. It is creamy and blends well but dries down to an almost undetectable finish. It is not really pigmented enough to wear as a lip color on my fairly mauve lips; but if you have very pale lips, this could work as a sheer tint. You'd have to apply with a lip brush or fingertip if you chose to use it that way. I apply it with the pad of a fingertip rather than stroke it over my skin. It is unscented which I love. I might pick up another shade if there is some sort of sale with free shipping. This is a lovely little product and it performs much better than similar items and many times the price.