December 18, 2014 | 1572 users online

Conditioner - Ouidad - Climate Control Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by CherryRam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner did nothing that it promised.

The conditioner is very thick when you pour it in your hand, and spreads in your hair acceptably. The scent is a mild floral. I used it for a week. I tied using a little and tried using a lot. It rinses out well, maybe too well. No matter how much I used, wet combing was very poor. Lots and lots of tangles. I even tried their "shake and rake" method and it just left my hair looking messy. During the day my hair was actually frizzier than it had been. I was glad I bought the travel size to test it, because a full bottle would have been a huge waste of money.

My hair: bra-strap length, fine, half blond/half grey, scalp is oily, ends are dry, wavy, and frizzy overall. I live in warm, dry SoCal, with minimal humidity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the rainy Pacific Northwest, but my hair does not. Before the Climate Control line it was a constant struggle to keep my curls smooth and frizz free. This conditioner totally lives up to it's name. It keeps my hair calm and moisturized without weighing it down.

The conditioner has a very thick texture, but still manages to glide effortlessly through the hair. I only need about a quarter sized dollop for my slightly longer than shoulder length hair. The smell isn't fruity or overbearing. It's a fresh slightly unisex type of fragrance.

The only hair types I don't think this would work for are oily or very fine The synthetic wax it includes could weigh down fine hair and it is quite moisturizing.

Huge thumbs up!