November 27, 2014 | 1238 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorStay Ultimate Suede - Runway #015

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

gorgeous golden peached rose almost a toffee pink kind of shade with golden shimmer which gives it dimension but isn't glittery once the product wears down it really stays put without flaking off and leaves the most gorgeous pale golden beigey rose pink matte lip colour. Yes it feels dry once the finish wears off, but it is a matte lipstick and it's the price you pay for long wear, I find I can apply a balm underneath before application which helps avoid the dry feeling. Looks good on me with or without a liner and looks really natural. Love this shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Lotus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Runway, is a beautiful light mocha brown on me that has a slight shimmer. (The color looks warm on me, but my lips are pink.) The texture goes on smooth and moist. The color can be applied sheer with the ability to build for a more opaque look. I think this neutral shade would look nice on most complexions.

The only problem is that it's drying as with most colorstay type of lip products. With that said, it's not as drying as MAC's Prolong gloss, which is almost harsh. This lipstick stayed on half the day, after drinking a cup of coffee - not bad!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by allureveil

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great pale beige with enough color saturation so that I don't look like a corpse. Lasting power is just great, and this product does not come off on your teeth as many long lasting lip products do. This is my everyday shade of Ultimate Suede, and a total HG. My dressup Ultimate Suede color is Catwalk, #065. For reference, I wear medium beige foundation shade.