MAC Ice Tease

3.2

on 8/23/2003 9:18:00 PM

Ice Tease is an interesting np from the Snowgirl collection. Not something I would purchase again, probably limited edition anyway. With one coat it looks like a sheer wash of pink over your nails, reminds me of Pink Opal Pigment. With more than one coat it looks sort of blotchy and hard to get the coverage even. It is very interesting if you apply it over another color such as a purple, makes a cool effect!!

on 11/27/2002 9:40:00 PM

This nail polish looks a shimmery white with a pink/green color at certain angles, but when you put it on, it doesn't look too "snowgirl" to me, it looks like a light metallic pink/purpley! You only need one coat, and it dries unremarkably fast and smooth, but I've only had it on for 1 or 2 days and it's already half chipped. Sure, it stays for one whole night...but the next day...

on 11/11/2002 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to agree w/ littlewierdo. The color of this is gorgeous! It kinda has the same effect as Sally Hansen's Nail Prisms. It is a frosty white that flashes pink and green dependeing on the light and the angle. However, It was virtually impossible to apply smoothly perhaps due to it quick drying nature and the frost. It also chipped in less than 24 hours! This was my first MAC n/p purchase. I don't think I am going to try another one.

on 11/1/2002 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I so wanted to like this polish! Great color--very shimmery, with a slight pink glow. But, I put this on yesterday and already have some chipping. The polish also didn't go on that smoothly. I expected more for $8! I think I'll keep this bottle, but probably won't buy MAC polish again.

on 10/26/2002 2:33:00 AM

Ice Tease is a beautiful and unique color! MAC freak that I am, can you believe this is the first MAC nail polish I've ever purchased? This one is part of the Snowgirls collection. The color is a shimmery, opalescent white that flashes pink. Very pretty!

Popular Polishes