I have this blush in 60 Life's A Cherry. It just looks perfect on my skin, it has the right amount of pigment and it gives me such lovely healthy and natural glow.
It's quite cheap (I bought it for a little less than €3) and I feel like it's going to last me a long time. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, but hey who cares, the product itself is lovely, and that's what matters. I think I'm going to try more colors of it too.
Was initially skeptical due to the price because I like my blushes pigmented and I break out easily - these aspects usually require purchasing more expensive products. However, after reading wonderful reviews on it, I just *had* to give it a go and see for myself and I have no regrets. I bought the shade "Adorable" either at the end of last month or earlier this month and here are my observations from using it several times:
1) Packaging: simple with no mirror or brush but none of that is necessary for me. The packaging doesn't look that sturdy as my Essence eyeshadow of a similar packaging did break.
2) Colour: baby pink in a warm tone, a very nice colour for the cheeks for a cute look.
3) Pigmentation: very good colour pay-off and pigmented - which are not traits you often find in budget blushes and/or blushes of such a light colour. It's a light colour that is visible on the cheeks but of course this is considering the fact that I have light to medium skin.
4) Longevity: long-lasting if applied on enough, I have the tendency to go a little bit heavier on the blushes than other people to ensure it lasts all day and because I like my makeup *visible* although not clownish.
5) Blendability: smooth and blendable.
One of the blushes I use quite often in comparison to my other blushes, can't go wrong with such positive reviews and such a good price!
I've just bought the 10 adorable. These blushes are soooo buttery and pigmented it's crazy. The price is so cheap for how nice the formula really is so I definitely recommend anyone to try it out. The packaging is very simple but that's okay and I love the little detail the put on the blush so it's not all boring.
Great, affordable product. The paler shades take a few layers to show on my skin, but no cakiness even with layering- just a lovely flush of color!
When it comes to cheap blushes, this little gem WINS! Creamy, pigmented, great colors, goes on beautifully, just an overall winner. I will continue to try the Essense line just because of how impressed I am by this blush. I love it because with high end blushes I have to really figure out which one I want because at $25 a blush, I am prob only getting one each visit to the department store, and the Essence I can pick all of them up and try them, they are only $2.99. So go try it ladies, you wont be disappointed!
I have this in three shades, and all are not only very pigmented but very soft and easy to blend too. The only cons would be the packaging is so-so, and there are just not enough colours!! The formula is amazing, now just let me get my hands on more of them!!
1. I have it in NO 20 Babydoll, just a swipe with my finger and patting it on my cheeks is enough for a natural-looking blush. 2. A little goes a long way and I find that this product will probably last me for 2-3 years even at the rate that I'm using it. 3. The packaging is simple, clear and fuss free.
I have it in sweetheart, and it's AMAZING! it's so pigmented and mipretty and ridiculously cheap! seriously! what more could you ask for? !
I have this in Adorable and Life's a Cherry and they are awesome blushes! Very great quality for very low price, what more could you ask for?