July 29, 2014 | 1887 users online

Blush - Essence - Silky Touch Blush (All Shades)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Nessabm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product.
Fixing ok.
Beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by laamus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this blush in 60 Life's A Cherry. It just looks perfect on my skin, it has the right amount of pigment and it gives me such lovely healthy and natural glow.
It's quite cheap (I bought it for a little less than 3) and I feel like it's going to last me a long time. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, but hey who cares, the product itself is lovely, and that's what matters. I think I'm going to try more colors of it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by lushbylaura

Was initially skeptical due to the price because I like my blushes pigmented and I break out easily - these aspects usually require purchasing more expensive products. However, after reading wonderful reviews on it, I just *had* to give it a go and see for myself and I have no regrets. I bought the shade "Adorable" either at the end of last month or earlier this month and here are my observations from using it several times:

1) Packaging: simple with no mirror or brush but none of that is necessary for me. The packaging doesn't look that sturdy as my Essence eyeshadow of a similar packaging did break.

2) Colour: baby pink in a warm tone, a very nice colour for the cheeks for a cute look.

3) Pigmentation: very good colour pay-off and pigmented - which are not traits you often find in budget blushes and/or blushes of such a light colour. It's a light colour that is visible on the cheeks but of course this is considering the fact that I have light to medium skin.

4) Longevity: long-lasting if applied on enough, I have the tendency to go a little bit heavier on the blushes than other people to ensure it lasts all day and because I like my makeup *visible* although not clownish.

5) Blendability: smooth and blendable.

One of the blushes I use quite often in comparison to my other blushes, can't go wrong with such positive reviews and such a good price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by abr94

I've just bought the 10 adorable. These blushes are soooo buttery and pigmented it's crazy. The price is so cheap for how nice the formula really is so I definitely recommend anyone to try it out. The packaging is very simple but that's okay and I love the little detail the put on the blush so it's not all boring.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by elizabethyong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great, affordable product. The paler shades take a few layers to show on my skin, but no cakiness even with layering- just a lovely flush of color!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

When it comes to cheap blushes, this little gem WINS! Creamy, pigmented, great colors, goes on beautifully, just an overall winner. I will continue to try the Essense line just because of how impressed I am by this blush. I love it because with high end blushes I have to really figure out which one I want because at $25 a blush, I am prob only getting one each visit to the department store, and the Essence I can pick all of them up and try them, they are only $2.99. So go try it ladies, you wont be disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by kayleigh83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in three shades, and all are not only very pigmented but very soft and easy to blend too. The only cons would be the packaging is so-so, and there are just not enough colours!! The formula is amazing, now just let me get my hands on more of them!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by sherlynnng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

1. I have it in NO 20 Babydoll, just a swipe with my finger and patting it on my cheeks is enough for a natural-looking blush. 2. A little goes a long way and I find that this product will probably last me for 2-3 years even at the rate that I'm using it. 3. The packaging is simple, clear and fuss free.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by sakura4869

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have it in sweetheart, and it's AMAZING! it's so pigmented and mipretty and ridiculously cheap! seriously! what more could you ask for? !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have this in Adorable and Life's a Cherry and they are awesome blushes! Very great quality for very low price, what more could you ask for?