July 31, 2014 | 2109 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Hydra Recharge Moisture Whip leave-in Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by princessbubblegumm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product was just horrible. It did nothing for my hair but instead made it sticky and dry. I have thick-ish wavy hair but I mean I honestly don't think it would do any better for those with fine thin hair. I definitely returned this product for a heat styling product because after one use of this "leave in conditioner," I knew it was never going to touch it ever again. Very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by cboylove

This product is horrible! It's more of a gel once it's in your hair and it leaves your hair sticky, dehydrated and oily all at once!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this because it says it is a moisture-infused leave in conditioner for DRY hair. I have dry, fine hair. This made my hair crunchy and not soft at all. So, then I tried it on my daughter's hair which is wavy and thick -- it worked better -- but not much. I won't purchase this again and will probably toss it because there are better products out there that actually do the job they say they will.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by leahlovesrosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

At first I this product wasn't doing anything, but then I realized it was making my hair worse. My hair was drier when I used this, compared to if I didn't use this. It gave no shine and didn't make my hair feel smooth. I followed the directions and made sure I didn't use too much. It's a shame because I love everything else in the Hydra Recharge line.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by tinatac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love Garnier's Sleek n Shine leave in conditioner so when they came out with this, I figured I would give it a try. I agree with other posters. This product did the opposite of what it should have and made my hair dry. I do have thick, curly hair so I have better luck with creams in general but this simply did not work at all. I would not recommend this to women with dry or curly hair. I will not repurchase. I will stick to their leave in cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by ewwie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont know what the other reviews are talking about, maybe they are using too much. I love this stuff. I use one pump in my long hair after I shower, about halfway down. It smells really good, detangles, and makes my hair feel really soft. It also accentuates my waves and I've gotten a lot of compliments on my hair. I would definitely buy it again, and I would spendmore than $5 on it too

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by InfiniteBritishInfinity

This is amazing. I don't understand what everyone is hating on this product. My hair, in the beginning is frail, thin, dry, and very damaged. Once I used this my hair was smoothe, silky, and a lot less frizzy. I didn't even have to use conditioner beforehand for this product. All I did was just wash it, and then put his product in while it's damp. This didn't even make my hands sticky. I use about 2 pumps of it for my hair, which is a little more than enough. It smells great, the price is great, overall the product is fantastic. I really recommend this cause I was about to get a hair cut, cause my hair is that bad, but this product saved my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's rather drying, something you DON'T want your conditioner to do. At least it foams, I like that a lot, but it would be nicer if it weren't so drying...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Beautyjunkie622

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product left my hair feeling like straw. It made my hair even more drier than before. This product claims to hydrate and leave hair without heaviness, however, did the complete opposite to my hair. In addition, the foam leaves an extremely sticky residue on your hands. The only good thing I have to say is that the packaging is nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh god. This stuff was a sticky mess! If feels like foaming hair spray im my hair! If anything it actully feels like your drying your hair out..... im returning this asap