April 17, 2014 | 913 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Velvet - Mulch

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Laura41

Gorgeous shimmery medium brown which can be layered over a dark matte colour to intensify and bring out the glittery particles. I use this lightly with all that glitters and blanc type for daytime wear also. Looks really nice smudged under the lower lashes for a smokey look. Would definitely repurchase but probably won't need to as a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by beddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

A medium shimmery copper brown that doesnt look dirty on my nc20 skintone. I use this to line and smudge my lower and upper lashline for a nice smoked out look. This is the only shadow i use since its so versatile.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Another BIG disappointment for me. Mulch is a mediocre shade in my opinion, a cool-toned, dirty brown with reddy undertones. So unflattering on my dark brown-black eyes and the pigmentation was stiff and hard to work with.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by elencole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very good pigmentation, buttery soft (similar to a frost), with just a hint of sparkle that is not gritty at all. The red undertones bring out the green in your eyes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I already have the Naked eye palette that has a shade very close to this one but it isn't as complex. Against my skin it translate with a slightly red undertone which looks absolutely beautiful paired with MACon "honesty" and "vanilla" pigment. I've even done a smoky eye with this shade and it came out pretty nice. Very impressed with this shade and I definitely plan on repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after seeing this in one of JeanFrancois's videos. He used this shade in conjunction with MAC Woodwinked. The shade was the shade I wanted Woodwinked to be by itself. I took one lippie off since I feel like there an extensive amount of micro glitter. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by asd1random

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Not sure why this has such a high rating. It's a nice eyeshadow, but not a 4.5. The color is pretty enough, but I don't like the formula. The shimmer is quite gritty and can separate from the base sometimes. The color btw is a medium brown slight red-dy undertones. Compared to Twinks, which is similar, this one is slightly warmer, as in Twinks is more plummy, and this one is more brick-y. If you have a darker tan complexion do try this in store because on me the effect is really quite meh. If you;re pale I think this would look quite nice, just use a good base to minimise fallout.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

When I was much fairer this pulled too much red on me. Now it is a great shade on my medium skin tone. It really makes my brown eyes pop and works in a variety of ways for me. I can use darker brown or purple shades to give it more depth, but on its own it is pretty. I have to use a primer to make it last since my lids get too oily, but it is one of my favorite shadows from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by ceex2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my first MAC shadow and the only eye shadow I repurchase over and over. I'm NC20 with green eyes and this rosy-ish, pigmented, slightly shimmery chocolate shade makes them really stand out. This is a great color to use as a wash, lid color, or crease color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I love this eyeshadow, however I do feel like it could be a tad more pigmented and less glittery but I will still use it because it is great!